PDA

View Full Version : Tino Martinez, Doug Mientkiewicz, Jeff Francoeur game used UC bats with great use, characteristics

Number9
10-02-2012, 11:06 PM
Three nice uncracked bats for sale:

-- Jeff Francoeur Braves UNCRACKED maple Louisville Slugger. Bat shows fantastic game use, everything you want in a perfect game used bat. Has pine tar, mota stick, tons of blue MLB logo ink transfers, ballmarks, seam transfers, and long bat rack marks. Has perfect Francoeur bat use characteristics. Was used when Jeff played for the Atlanta Braves in the prime of his career. Has his Braves number 7 on the knob. Comes with an LOA from PSA DNA. I don't like stickers on my bats so I moved it from the bat to the LOA. Price is $149.95 plus $12 shipping.

-- Tino Martinez Cardinals game used UNCRACKED bat. This natural colored ash bat shows excellent game use, with lots of ballmarks and seam impressions and ink transfers on the correct right side of the barrel. Also has light pine tar on handle. Bat has Tino's No. 21 inked on the knob. Tino was one of the greats of the New York Yankees' glory years. Price is $179 plus $12.

-- Doug Mientkiewicz Yankees UNCRACKED X-bat. Bat shows fantastic game use, everything you want in a perfect game used bat. Has heavy, thick pine tar, tons of MLB logo ink transfers, tons of ballmarks and seam tranfers, and several cleat marks, perfect Mientkiewicz bat use characteristics. Was used when Doug played for the New York Yankees. Has his Yankees number 11 on the knob. Comes with an LOA from Steiner sports and will be shipped inside a bat tube to protect the pine tar. Price is $104 plus $12.

Please e-mail me directly at: historydogs@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Mike in Georgia

Number9
10-02-2012, 11:08 PM
3 more photos:

W_EISENHUTH
10-03-2012, 04:02 PM
e-mail sent

Number9
10-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Mientkiewicz has sold; Tino Martinez and Jeff Francoeur are still available.

Thanks.
Mike

historydogs@yahoo.com

Number9
10-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Tino Martinez, Jeff Francoeur GU uncracked bats still available. See photos and info in this thread.
Thanks.

Mike
historydogs@yahoo.com

Number9
10-23-2012, 11:23 AM
All bats have now sold.