PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Watchlist

joelsabi
09-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Anyone notice that you can now see the watchlist number for any item being sold. It used to be only the seller could see this but there were website and also ebay code that could be used to extrapolate this data from their website.

I see this as being positive if you are a seller as people can see whether other people have interest in your item. it may let to more bids?

what do you all think, from either a buyers or sellers perspective. will you bidding habits change due to this modification?

trsent
09-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Anyone notice that you can now see the watchlist number for any item being sold. It used to be only the seller could see this but there were website and also ebay code that could be used to extrapolate this data from their website.

I see this as being positive if you are a seller as people can see whether other people have interest in your item. it may let to more bids?

what do you all think, from either a buyers or sellers perspective. will you bidding habits change due to this modification?

That's pretty cool - Where do they show the watchers? I can't find it.

joelsabi
09-23-2012, 02:07 PM
That's pretty cool - Where do they show the watchers? I can't find it.

23 watchers ....you see it now?

trsent
09-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks! You should show my Brian Urlacher posters - Last I looked over 200 watchers.