PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Hill Diamondbacks ACTUAL Home Run #113 Baseball, Hit 417 Feet!!!

eGameUsed
09-21-2012, 11:43 PM
For Sale is Diamondbacks Second Baseman, Aaron Hill's Actual 15th Home Run of 2012, his 113th Career HR. The ball was hit 8/18/2012 versus the Astros in Houston. The ball hit the high left field wall above the Crawford Boxes and landed back on the field. The ball has the Astros 50th Anniversary Logo in place of the MLB logo. The ball was collected by the Astros Left Fielder, given to the LF Ball Boy, then immediately given to the MLB Authenticator after the Top of the 5th Inning. Here is thr authenticatin:

Hologram number EK190396 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:

Session Name: ARI AT HOU
Session Date: August 18, 2012
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: BATTER - AARON HILL, PITCHER - CHARLES FICK, TOP OF 5, HOME RUN OFF LEFT FIELD WALL .LEFT FIELDER. TO LEFT FIELD BALL BOYTO AUTHENTICATOR

E-mail me for details or pictures. I am asking $275 shipped for the baseball. This is a RARE Home Run Baseball. Most teams that even have the chance at authenticating HR Baseballs charge $300+. This was a 417 Foot Blast! E-mail me your best offer!

Thanks,