Kurosaki, Ryan (1975 Cardinals)
League, Brandon (Blue Jays)
Loucks, Scott (Astros)
Lum, Mike (Braves)
Luuloa, Keith (Angels)
Masaoka, Onan (Dodgers)
Matias, John (1970 White Sox)
Meyer, Joey (Brewers)
Sakata, Lenn (Brewers, Orioles, Yankees, but not Giants)
Santos, Chad (Giants)
Suzuki, Kurt (A's)
Wayne, Justin (Expos, Marlin)
Williams, Jerome (Giants)

Please contact me at Zeenuts@hawaii.rr.com if you have anything that may be of interest. Also interested in locker plates for any of the above players or any Hawaii-related players. Thank you.

jake33
09-21-2012, 01:20 PM
email sent

jake33
09-23-2012, 09:14 AM
THis is an inaccurate statement from your post: "...any Hawaii-related players" When i contacted you with a Univeristy of Hawaii related players game used item and you didn't have interested, not de to price, but due to the player, who was Hawaii related.

Now, I don't blame you for not having interest, but more the issue is with members listing want listes like this. Statements like this happen WAY TOO often on the forum in general. Several people state they want all "so and so" related items. When a seller (NOT JUST ME) has an item that fits the criteria and the buyer states that aren't interested, it wastes everyones time.

I do google searches under "game used wanted (then state a team, school, or player)" Very often this forum comes up. From my tracking, I have had items that fit the criteria of what is wanted from a generalized sweeping statement, oftered it at a VERY reasonable price and had interest less than 40% of the time. That would be nice if we could clean this up overall.

Sorry to call you out, but I know this happens a lot.

Zeenuts
09-25-2012, 01:16 PM
From my perspective being "interested" is just that. "Interest" is not a commitment to "buy". As I indicated to you, my interest in your offering was a low priority because the "Hawaii connection" for the player was a "University of Hawaii" relationship which at this time is not a high priority for me.

jake33
09-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Like I said, I am not just dumping on you, this is an overall forum issue. I am sure I am guilty of it at times as well.

Generalized statements waste peoples times, the more specific the better.

jake33
09-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Same can be said for statements like

"Paying top dollar for ___ item"

Really? Because I can get a bogus buyer that will pay $1.00 more than your really easily.

---------------------------------
Or

"Buying all 1998 Tennessee Oilers game used jerseys"

Really? Even jerseys without the paperwork you want, or the game use you prefer, or the player you want, even the preseaon jerseys, and practice jerseys?