PDA

View Full Version : WTB SF 49ers Game Worn jerseys etc.

solarlottry
09-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Actively looking for 49er game worn/used items and paying what it takes to get the deal done!

Will match any offer for quality 1994 49er gamers, especially game worn jerseys with team documentation.

Interested in 1990-95 49er gamers with team letters-any player. Shoot me an email with what you have and let's get it done.

Tops on my Want list include:
Jaime Williams
Ricky Watters

Seeking a number of vintage gamers including:
Dwight Clark
Fred Dean
Freddie Soloman
Hacksaw Reynolds (Rams and 49ers)
Wendell Tyler (Rams and 49ers)
Ray Wersching
Cedrick Hardman

Always buying ANY Steve Young gamer especially USFL or late 80s shirts.

Looking for a quality 49er TO gamer (preferably the TO I sold to BPH back in 1999!).

Offering a finders fee of up to 500$ for info that leads to a purchase.
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

dougiedshow
10-13-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm no 49ers expert, but this Rice looks awesome. A nice Craig jersey too.

http://goldinauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=735&searchby=3&searchvalue=rice&page=0&sortby=0&displayby=2&lotsperpage=25&category=1&seo=-1994-Jerry-Rice-Signed-and-Inscribed-Game-Used-49ers-Jersey-Super-Bowl-Champs-MEARS-A-10

http://goldinauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=646&searchby=3&searchvalue=craig&page=0&sortby=0&displayby=2&lotsperpage=25&category=1&seo=1984-90-Roger-Craig-San-Francisco-49ers-Home-Game-Worn-and-Signed-Jersey-Mears-A-10

Doug

solarlottry
10-14-2012, 04:47 AM
Doug thanks for the note.

I saw the two jerseys in the Goldin Auction and the funny thing is that I originally sold the Roger Craig jersey some time ago. It is a sweet gamer which I bought from another 49er collector, who got it straight from Bronco Hinek.

The Rice jersey I also had the pleasure of examining as it was part of a collection of nineteen 49er 1994 gamers that I purchased the majority of. I was not able to photo-match it but never had the jersey in hand while watching the DVD of the Dallas game.

Having the jersey in hand and comparing it to freeze frame images of the DVD or to Getty/AP images is vital when attempting to photo-match definitively. I am a little confused as to why MEARS did not photo-match it and yet calls it the "finest Jerry Rice jersey they have ever examined"!

Nevertheless, both shirts look impressive although prior to bidding on the Rice, I wish I had matched it to the Dallas game. From what I have heard though, Rice usually only signs "game used" to jerseys he knows he has worn so I am comfortable bidding without a photo-match.

Always buying 49er gamers!
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

dougiedshow
10-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Very cool, small world

solarlottry
11-21-2012, 01:07 AM
Still looking for 49er game worn jerseys and game used footballs.

Always buying 1994 49er game worn items and paying whatever it takes to get it done, depending on player, game use, presence of team letter and authenticity.

Also actively seeking vintage 49er gamers of:

Dwight Clark
Fred Dean
Wendell Tyler
Freddie Solomon
Jaime Williams
Ray Wersching

Still looking for Steve Young game worn items-mainly USFL and late 80s 49ers gamers but will consider buying ANY authentic Young game worn jersey.

Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for quality information that leads to a sale.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com