PDA

View Full Version : questions???

momen55
10-22-2006, 09:28 AM
1) has anyone delt with tnt toys as far as buying anything? i don't mind paying for something first and getting the item later because i do it on ebay all the time. but at least i have some kind of recourse with ebay.

2) i have been asking for help in restoring an orange astros helmet but have had no response in the matter. i need a "star" logo for it. i have emailed chris boyd the "astros expert" and with all his "sources" he has not answered back. he did state that the current logo is too big which i know because i made it so there would be something on the front. i know someone here knows something about the help i need or where i can find a star.

i have come across alot of "i know this" and "i know that" from people but when help and or ideas is asked of them, no help is given. if i am the only one who feels this way, would someone please shed some light so that i may understand better, if that is what it is?

there are no intentions in harm from this post to anyone, just want answers.

momen55
10-22-2006, 09:29 AM
reason i am here is to get help. :)

TNTtoys
10-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Hello --

I have been involved with a few transactions with members here. As these have mainly been buys and not sells, take a look at my ebay feedback -- "TNT_Toys"

Regards,
Nick