PDA

View Full Version : NFL guys / new nike jerseys

masp3392
08-28-2012, 09:01 PM
It's probaby too early, but has anyone seen anything around?

have any new teams implemented a auction system? As far as I know of here are the ones im familiar with

Auctions:
Saints

Game used products:
Saints
Packers
Colts

mad87man
08-28-2012, 09:05 PM
I don't believe anything yet. Prob. around week 1 or week 2 stuff will pop up.

legaleagle92481
08-28-2012, 09:54 PM
The Jets are available for preorder from "all pro classics" or something like that. Only 12k for a Tebow. Other than that the Colts, Packers, Panthers, Redskins and Saints normally sell jerseys on their sites. The Seahawks sell them at their proshop but not online. NFL Auctions as usual will have a slew as the season progresses I am sure. What the former JO teams will do is anyone's guess and Steiner no longer has the Cowboys so it is unclear what will become of their stuff. My advice check team proshop websites daily after the season starts.

mad87man
08-28-2012, 10:15 PM
The Jets are available for preorder from "all pro classics" or something like that. Only 12k for a Tebow. Other than that the Colts, Packers, Panthers, Redskins and Saints normally sell jerseys on their sites. The Seahawks sell them at their proshop but not online. NFL Auctions as usual will have a slew as the season progresses I am sure. What the former JO teams will do is anyone's guess and Steiner no longer has the Cowboys so it is unclear what will become of their stuff. My advice check team proshop websites daily after the season starts.

Yeah All pro classics is on pre order but if MeiGray gets it in again i would wait and get the left overs cheaper.