PDA

View Full Version : oakland A's

momen55
08-23-2012, 07:25 AM
where have all the throwbacks gone? i have been after a few pieces for the past 5-6 years and haven't found a thing! :mad:

OaklandAsFan
08-23-2012, 07:53 AM
most of them nowadays get sold during their weekend auctions and go to fans who will most likely not be letting them go ever.

There is still an Oakland Oaks set vs Seattle (played in Seattle) from a few years ago that seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

momen55
08-23-2012, 10:33 AM
what the hell man. in 5-6 years no one has sold anything anywhere, at least where i have looked.
i have pics of that uni and that too, nothing. i wanted a jersey and a helmet.

dnrapp
08-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Like the other poster said. Most have been sold at the in game auctions. Most have been coaches or common players. The last 2 years I have seen maybe 10-12 of each year go througt the auctions. The A's players get the option to keep their jerseys.

dnrapp
08-23-2012, 06:41 PM
most of them nowadays get sold during their weekend auctions and go to fans who will most likely not be letting them go ever.

There is still an Oakland Oaks set vs Seattle (played in Seattle) from a few years ago that seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet.

The only thing I have seen from that TBTC game was a catchers/coach helmet. I was able to pick it up at a game when they put out a couple big boxes of helmets and it was in the box.

The couple of Seattle collectors on the form say the A's took uniforms back to Oakland after the game.

OaklandAsFan
08-23-2012, 09:44 PM
I know the clubhouse manager and the person in charge of the laundry for the A's and they both swear those Oak's jerseys did not leave Seattle with them.