PDA

View Full Version : JO Sports Moving Inventory, Where?

BU54CB
08-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Received an email from JO today basically saying they are selling a large amount of their inventory in major deals with large companies. They also indicate that the items they are selling will no longer be available to the public once they are sold.

Sounds to me like they are selling to the card companies, if they were moving those items to another memorabilia company (Meigray, Steiner) you would think they would be available for sale to the public.

Not surprising to me, I think JO's pricing in most instances is way too high and out of touch with actual values.

Jags Fan Dan
08-21-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm not trying to be cheeky, but would the card companies want most of the players jerseys they have? Football card companies aren't making jersey cards of lineman, DBs, kickers, second string players, etc.

Jags Fan Dan
08-21-2012, 01:08 PM
To clarify, I'm not knocking their inventory. I'm just saying most of it, naturally, is not made up of high end players.

Dewey2007
08-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Wouldn't that be ironic if they sold their remaining inventory to card companies.

ivo610
08-21-2012, 01:33 PM
The name was destroyed. The prices were insane to begin with, it's kind of a joke the COA is worth it's value in paper.

legaleagle92481
08-21-2012, 10:34 PM
the website doesn't have all of their inventory, they have superstars just not on there because of their pending deals. some really nice stuff actually. their prices are far from insane. ive gotten some sweet deals from them. to me the team partnership stuff and stuff gotten directly from players has not been devalued in the least.

bxbomber13
08-22-2012, 09:48 AM
I did recieve the same email, I have bought some great items from JO. Kenny is really giving some great prices, if you see something you like I suggest you give them a call.