PDA

View Full Version : Can We Purchase Games From Past Years - Mlb Extra Innings?

3arod13
08-21-2012, 05:10 AM
I have MLB Extra Innings, and was wondering if we're able to purchase games from past years? I want to look at Yankee games from 2009.

joelsabi
08-21-2012, 08:11 PM
I dont much about what features come with MLB Extra Innings.

I would like to know for those who are doing photomatching what service would be better --- MLB.tv or MLB Extra Innings.

I know that MLB.tv archives previous years but to a points. Currently what baseball season (year) can a subscriber watch thru the archive feature? When I last subscribed in 2011 i believe I could only back to 2009. Can current subscriber access games from 2009 or does the archive now end in 2010 season.

Also has anyone tried using TIVO desktop to save baseball games thru DirectTV or cable tv. what is the quality like compared to buying the game thru ITunes?

Hope this is related to topic and of like interest otherwise I can make my own thread.

3arod13
08-22-2012, 05:17 AM
I dont much about what features come with MLB Extra Innings.

I would like to know for those who are doing photomatching what service would be better --- MLB.tv or MLB Extra Innings.

I know that MLB.tv archives previous years but to a points. Currently what baseball season (year) can a subscriber watch thru the archive feature? When I last subscribed in 2011 i believe I could only back to 2009. Can current subscriber access games from 2009 or does the archive now end in 2010 season.

Also has anyone tried using TIVO desktop to save baseball games thru DirectTV or cable tv. what is the quality like compared to buying the game thru ITunes?

Hope this is related to topic and of like interest otherwise I can make my own thread.

Joel, you are right on point. I'm trying to find any and all sources, where I'm able to watch games of previos seasons, to photomatch stuff. I'm currently needing to view games from 2009. Thanks!

DJaeger22
08-22-2012, 08:37 AM
This is a broad overview of the season but could help out to start. http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3919987