PDA

View Full Version : D-Backs Purple Undershirts

Insomniac186
08-19-2012, 05:25 PM
I recently purchased a purple-era D-Backs uni with the vest jersey but it's lacking a purple undershirt. I would like to buy a correct undershirt or maybe a purple Nike Dri-Fit/Pro Combat shirt or Under Armor from recent turn back the clock games. I don't care if it's game used or team issued. I prefer the sizes XL or XXL. If anyone has something they can part with please email me and let me know!

Mattapan03
08-19-2012, 10:28 PM
How about just a regular purple t-shirt or a simple purple long sleeve shirt? You can find those almost anywhere

xpress34
08-19-2012, 10:50 PM
I recently purchased a purple-era D-Backs uni with the vest jersey but it's lacking a purple undershirt. I would like to buy a correct undershirt or maybe a purple Nike Dri-Fit/Pro Combat shirt or Under Armor from recent turn back the clock games. I don't care if it's game used or team issued. I prefer the sizes XL or XXL. If anyone has something they can part with please email me and let me know!

Is it a Russell jersey?

I'll have to look, but I might still have a Russell Athletic PURPLE T with the EMBROIDERED Russell 'R' on the sleeve. Never worn, just used for display with Rockies jerseys and my one D-Backs (Gonzo) Jersey.

Let me know and maybe we can work something out.

- Smitty

Insomniac186
08-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Yeah I could just buy a new shirt but I wanted to see if anyone had the real deal.

Smitty, it's a majestic jersey, but I don't mind if they are mismatching brands.