PDA

View Full Version : Nothing over $110: 7 game used uncracked bats, Braves, Shawn Green, Luis Gonzalez, Klesko, Fryman, others

Number9
08-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Seven nice uncracked, problem-free bats for sale:

-- Dean Palmer, Rangers, blonde Louisville Slugger, nice use with blue AL ballmarks on the correct left side of the barrel. Number 16 on knob. Price is $50 plus $13 shipping. LOA from Hard to Find Collectibles.
-- Shawn Green, Dodgers, blonde Rawlings, nice use on correct right side of barrel. No. 15 on knob plus typical Dodgers markings. Also has a star on the knob which could denote a favorite bat, a gamer, or a home run bat? Generic Dodgers LOA. Price is $110 plus $13.

-- Mike Mordecai, Expos, blonde Louisville Slugger, awesome tape job including huge taped knob. No. 12 on knob. Great game use with some deadwood on barrel, not sticking up but if you tap it with your finger you can hear the sound pounded deadwood makes. Price is $40 plus $13 shipping. LOA from Left Field Collectibles.

-- Ryan Klesko, Braves, black Rideau Crusher, nice taped knob with light pine tar. No. 18 on knob. Light overall use with a couple of ballmarks/seam impressions. Price is $50 plus $13.
-- Wes Helms, Marlins (?), black Rawlings. No. 18 on knob. Mota stick/pine tar on handle. Light use with a lot of bat rack marks. Price is $40 plus $13 shipping.
-- Luis Gonzalez Dodgers, blonde Louisville Slugger, fantastic use and perfect bat. Tons of pine tar and ballmarks. No. 26 on knob along with typical Dodgers markings. Also has an asterisk on knob which could denote favorite bat, gamer, or home run bat? LOA from John Taube. I hate stickers on bats so I removed the PSA DNA sticker and placed it on the LOA. Killer bat. Price is $110 plus $13.

-- B.J. Surhoff, Braves, blonde Louisville Slugger, light game use with a few rack marks and light ballmarks and pine tar. No. 15 on knob. Price is $50 plus $13 shipping.
-- Travis Fryman, Indians, blonde Louisville Slugger. Another great, perfect bat with awesome spiral tape job, heavy game use, including cleat marks, pine tar and ballmarks. Has No. 17 on knob along with other typical Indians markings. LOA from Hard to Find Collectibles. Price is $55 plus $13 shipping.

Please note prices are firm. US buyers only.

Please e-mail me directly at: historydogs@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Mike

apfriz
08-19-2012, 12:47 AM
i have no idea why, but my email is 'unavailable'
i'd like the klesko.....
i will continue to attempt email
tks
anthony
apfriz@comcast.net

Number9
08-19-2012, 01:51 AM
Hi anthony,
There's one person ahead of you on the klesko unfortunately and am waiting to see how that sorts out/confirmation of prompt payment etc. Could you give me 24 hours to give him a chance to clarify since he emailed first?
I understand if you don't want to wait, I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks.

Mike

Number9
08-19-2012, 12:46 PM
Klesko bat is sold, pending receipt of payment.

Billy77
08-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Klesko bat arrived today...WOW!!

Better than described!!!

Many thanks Mike!!!

Best,

Bill

Number9
08-27-2012, 08:58 PM
Great Bill.
Thanks for the update. Am glad you like it. I was told that bat came from Klesko's agent, thought I have no documentation.

Luis Gonzalez has sold; Thanks to the buyer.

Others still available:

-- Shawn Green
-- BJ Surhoff
-- Dean Palmer
-- Mike Mordecai
-- Travis Fryman
-- Wes Helms

Also have real nice Doug Mientkiewicz, Tino Martinez and Jason Varitek bats on ebay. Seller name: wolvesdogs

Thanks.
Mike

Number9
09-08-2012, 05:04 PM
11-day refresh:

These bats are still available. See start of this thread for firm prices, more info and photos:

-- Shawn Green
-- BJ Surhoff
-- Dean Palmer
-- Mike Mordecai
-- Travis Fryman
-- Wes Helms

Also have real nice uncracked Doug Mientkiewicz, Tino Martinez and Jeff Francoeur bats on ebay. Seller name: wolvesdogs

Thanks.
Mike
historydogs@yahoo.com

Number9
10-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Refresh of old sale post.

11-day refresh:

These GU uncracked bats are still available. See start of this thread for info and photos:

-- Shawn Green
-- BJ Surhoff
-- Dean Palmer
-- Mike Mordecai
-- Travis Fryman
-- Wes Helms

Thanks.
Mike
historydogs@yahoo.com

Number9
10-23-2012, 11:22 AM
All bats have now sold.