PDA

View Full Version : NFL Auctions Help

Texans
08-18-2012, 01:32 PM
I was interested in this Chargers Jersey because of the 50th patch.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=190695746&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=191042456

Its stated game worn in the description. I emailed them if it was worn in a regular season game or preseason. They replied back its either game used or game issued. That is a big difference. So my question does NFL auction sell preseason game jersey and do they mess up a lot in there description of items. The jersey looks pretty clean so it would be hard to photo match and also it does not help that there is not many pictures of him out there.

Jojo

ivo610
08-19-2012, 12:51 PM
I was interested in this Chargers Jersey because of the 50th patch.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=190695746&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=191042456

Its stated game worn in the description. I emailed them if it was worn in a regular season game or preseason. They replied back its either game used or game issued. That is a big difference. So my question does NFL auction sell preseason game jersey and do they mess up a lot in there description of items. The jersey looks pretty clean so it would be hard to photo match and also it does not help that there is not many pictures of him out there.

Jojo

They replied? Thats a first.

They mess up on stuff all the time. Trust your instincts when dealing with them.

As far as I know they have never sold a preseason jersey but I could be wrong.

Texans
08-20-2012, 03:12 AM
So are the team auctions run by the NFL or by the team? If they are run by the team are they better in accuracy in there description of jersey

Any insight or thoughts would be appreciated.

Jojo

ivo610
08-20-2012, 04:54 PM
So are the team auctions run by the NFL or by the team? If they are run by the team are they better in accuracy in there description of jersey

Any insight or thoughts would be appreciated.

Jojo

I only know of 1 team that sometimes lists things and ships from their headquarters.

It appears the jersey you are looking at was worn.

Eric
08-20-2012, 07:33 PM
As far as I know they have never sold a preseason jersey but I could be wrong.

Not the case. They have sold many preseason chargers jerseys over the years. Back when the team switched from starter to adidas, they sold the preseason recycled starter jerseys with the adidas rectangular patch literally stitched over the the starter logo.
Cool thing to see, but only used in preseason.
Eric

ivo610
08-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Not the case. They have sold many preseason chargers jerseys over the years. Back when the team switched from starter to adidas, they sold the preseason recycled starter jerseys with the adidas rectangular patch literally stitched over the the starter logo.
Cool thing to see, but only used in preseason.
Eric

I should probably assumed that the colts jerseys they have been unloading are preseason too.

Texans
09-06-2012, 01:45 AM
I was interested in these game used shoes but could not find a picture of Weddle wearing these shoes. Im assuming its his because I think Liuget worn only Nike that year. If anybody could find them I would appreciate it.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=192719268&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=193065978

Jojo