PDA

View Full Version : Hit Baseballs, Mauer, Fielder and others.

jetersbatboy
08-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Some of these baseballs I just picked up, but I found something else I'd like to purchase, and I have already spent my monthly budget. So I'm offering these for sale. If you buy more then one ball, I be willing to work out a discount.

Shipping is $7 each baseball, and $3 for each additional.

Joe Mauer $125
Hologram number FJ822603 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: CWS AT MIN
Session Date: June 25, 2012
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: BATTER - JOE MAUER, PITCHER - HECTOR SANTIAGO, BOTTOM OF 7, SINGLE

Prince Fielder $100
Hologram number FJ596106 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Name: DET AT CLE
Session Date: May 23, 2012
Autographer:
Additional Information: BATTER - PRINCE FIELDER, PITCHER - ZACHARY MCALLISTER, TOP OF 6, SINGLE

Kurt Suzuki $75
Hologram number FJ715724 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Name: OAK AT LAA
Session Date: September 23, 2011
Autographer:
Additional Information: PITCHER: JERED WEAVER, BATTER: KURT SUZUKI, SINGLE TO RF, 2ND INNING

Shane Victorino $100
Hologram number FJ704175 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Name: NYM AT PHI
Session Date: August 22, 2011
Autographer:
Additional Information: PITCH BY DILLON GEE TO SHANE VICTORINO, BOTTOM OF 2ND INNING, TRIPLED-2 RBI

Robinson Cano $325
Hologram number EK077256 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Name: NYY AT DET
Session Date: August 06, 2012
Autographer:
Additional Information: BATTER - ROBINSON CANO, PITCHER - JUSTIN VERLANDER, TOP OF 5, RBI SINGLE

jetersbatboy
08-17-2012, 07:46 PM
Fielder has been sold.....

jetersbatboy
08-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Some of these baseballs I just picked up, but I found something else I'd like to purchase, and I have already spent my monthly budget. So I'm offering these for sale. If you buy more then one ball, I be willing to work out a discount.

Joe Mauer $120
Hologram number FJ822603 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Autographer:
Additional Information: BATTER - JOE MAUER, PITCHER - HECTOR SANTIAGO, BOTTOM OF 7, SINGLE

Prince Fielder Sold
Hologram number FJ596106 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Autographer:
Additional Information: BATTER - PRINCE FIELDER, PITCHER - ZACHARY MCALLISTER, TOP OF 6, SINGLE

Kurt Suzuki $70
Hologram number FJ715724 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Autographer:
Additional Information: PITCHER: JERED WEAVER, BATTER: KURT SUZUKI, SINGLE TO RF, 2ND INNING

Shane Victorino $95
Hologram number FJ704175 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Autographer:
Additional Information: PITCH BY DILLON GEE TO SHANE VICTORINO, BOTTOM OF 2ND INNING, TRIPLED-2 RBI

Robinson Cano $315
Hologram number EK077256 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Autographer:
Additional Information: BATTER - ROBINSON CANO, PITCHER - JUSTIN VERLANDER, TOP OF 5, RBI SINGLE
Would really like to get these moved, I dropped the prices a little. If you think my prices are still high make me a offer.

jetersbatboy
08-19-2012, 08:06 PM

Joe Mauer $110
Autographer:

Prince Fielder sold
Autographer:

Kurt Suzuk $65
Autographer:

Shane Victorino $80
Autographer:

Robinson Cano $300
Autographer:
Price Drop

jetersbatboy
08-21-2012, 09:15 PM
Cano is on hold pending a completion of deal.

Still looking to move the other balls.