PDA

View Full Version : HOF bats inventory reduction sale

dplettn
08-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Game used dealers are not all created equal. Many of you may be familiar with one of the best, Tim Byington's "Hall of Fame Bats (http://www.hofbats.com/)".

Count me among those in the hobby who know he's among the good ones. Tim's business provides a reputable and reasonable secondary market for collectors whose tastes or circumstances have changed over the years. He seems a very good person who also contributes to passion for our hobby. He once did image captures of a football game telecast of our family with a player, and Tim wouldn't even take money for his kind efforts... That was before I had ever even purchased from him.

Tim's business is reducing inventory at a time when he personally needs to extract some capital from his business toward his own new home. I would encourage everyone who isn't already on his e-mail list, nor yet visits his page to check out his inventory:

www.hofbats.com

rchimes13@yahoo.com
08-16-2012, 04:13 PM
I'll second that!!!! Tim hooked me up bigtime! Can't wait to share once items arrive. Extremely fair, professional, and "gets it" when it comes to customer service!!!

swainer
08-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Hawaii Sports Nut needs to check out the site because he has a Kurt Suzuki 2011 Jackie
Robinson Day Jersey for sale.

yanks12025
08-16-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm sure Hawaii saw it when it was on ebay.

HawaiiSportsNut
08-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Hawaii Sports Nut needs to check out the site because he has a Kurt Suzuki 2011 Jackie
Robinson Day Jersey for sale.

Tim emailed me last week about the jersey. Right now I am more interested in a regular #8 jersey. Mainly looking for a 2011 home white.

dnrapp
08-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Tim emailed me last week about the jersey. Right now I am more interested in a regular #8 jersey. Mainly looking for a 2011 home white.

I have a Suzuki 2010 home white jersey. With A's LOA. wash tag 0062. Shows some use. thinking about thining out my collection. You asked about it earlier.

HawaiiSportsNut
08-17-2012, 12:12 AM
I have a Suzuki 2010 home white jersey. With A's LOA. wash tag 0062. Shows some use. thinking about thining out my collection. You asked about it earlier.

Send me an email with more info on the jersey.

Thanks,
Rick

guppies@guppies4me.com