PDA

View Full Version : Unique Unfinished LVS factory MLB player bats

joelsabi
08-15-2012, 02:00 PM
I am selling 18 unfinished bats made for MLB players. The original owner bought a pallet of wood bats from LVS to make wood golf putters and noticed these bats within the hundred of bats in the pallet. Thinking these bats may have some collectability he decided not to make these bats into golf putters.

Most of the bats are almost in their final stages of completion, with the nubs on both ends of the bat still needed to be cut off. Most have the burn marks of the centerbrand and the barrell area. Some of the bats have at least two players names on them. The bats do not have the 125 underlined, so they are not retail bats and made for the players specifications.

I really believe these are unique pieces to add to your game used collection and make a great conversation starter too. Maybe some of you like the bat making process as shown on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Z2UjNoZho&feature=related

See the images of the bats in the attachment as well as the image with the price list.

The bats are priced to sell and active members who I know have first crack at it. You must have a confirmed paypal mailing address too. The quoted price includes shipping.

Looking forward to hearing from members.

joelsabi
08-15-2012, 02:20 PM
the hanley ramirez bat has been reserved for Dave. thanks

momen55
08-15-2012, 04:31 PM
i can't tell by the photo, but are any of these knobless? email me please info and pics if any to oldz70@yahoo.com. thank you.

joelsabi
08-15-2012, 04:45 PM
i can't tell by the photo, but are any of these knobless? email me please info and pics if any to oldz70@yahoo.com. thank you.

email sent with larger photo. there is a limitation on photo resolution for the forum.

i will answer all questions tomorrow morning. thanks for the interest.

joelsabi
08-16-2012, 09:32 AM
The Holliday bat is sold. Thanks Jason (onlyalbert)

joelsabi
08-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Hanley Ramirez bat is sold. Thanks Dave (eurekadave)

joelsabi
08-16-2012, 12:14 PM
New prices on common bats. See image. thanks

joelsabi
08-17-2012, 06:28 AM
the hong chin kuo bat has been reserved. thanks.

joelsabi
08-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Holliday and Ramirez bats have been shipped

The Darwin Barney has sold. Thanks Josh (vdsporty25)

The Max St. Pierre bat is on hold. Thanks Dale.
The Brian Buscher bat is on hold. Thank Tim

joelsabi
08-19-2012, 12:56 PM
thanks Ron, Tim and Dale for your payment.

Tim and Josh, I just emailed you tracking information.

thanks again

i will have an updated list of what is left today or tomorrow,

email me for request for information or photos bats you are interest in.

EurekaDave
08-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Got my Hanley Ramirez bat today. It's really cool and really unusual. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it's really, really cool. Thanks.

Dave Silverbrand (eurekadave)

joelsabi
08-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Got my Hanley Ramirez bat today. It's really cool and really unusual. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it's really, really cool. Thanks.

Dave Silverbrand (eurekadave)

Dave,

Good to hear you like your new bat. I'm planning to display mine with the unstitched rawlings baseball I got from xpress.

Momen55 seems to believe it's a knobless model.

Regards

Joel

Ron and Dale you bats are on the way too.

vdsporty25
08-21-2012, 10:28 AM
I received the Barney bat! Its incredible! Much cooler holding it than I thought it would be!

Thanks a lot for the smooth transaction :D

joelsabi
08-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Here are some new pictures and new prices for the remaining bats. Charts shows pretty much what I know about each bat. Added a new column for sidewriting that is on some of the handles.

Thanks. Email me if you have any questions.

joelsabi
08-31-2012, 11:29 PM
price drop. any two bat for $100. thanks.

joelsabi
09-09-2012, 10:00 AM
last price drop before putting them on ebay. Any two bats for $90. Thanks again.

island_style
09-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Joel,

I missed the delivery the delivery a few days ago due to my work schedule and was finally able to pick it up today at the Post Office.

The bat is unique from its production standpoint, and it's even cooler to see in person.

I try to focus on older Dodger items, but I couldn't pass this up. It's a neat item to add to my Dodger collection.

Many thanks,

Ron.

joelsabi
09-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Joel,

I missed the delivery the delivery a few days ago due to my work schedule and was finally able to pick it up today at the Post Office.

The bat is unique from its production standpoint, and it's even cooler to see in person.

I try to focus on older Dodger items, but I couldn't pass this up. It's a neat item to add to my Dodger collection.

Many thanks,

Ron.

ron,
glad you like your new bat. they are definitely unique but they are kinda in limbo as to where it may fit into anyone's collection. glad you like the side writing as well. does give it an in production feeling.

to rest of the members, the remaining bats are available until Friday.

joelsabi
09-22-2012, 02:35 PM
these are no longer available here. thanks for the interest.