PDA

View Full Version : Rams Game Used jerseys also packaged with Rings, and a commerative football deal

ramsrule
08-09-2012, 03:00 PM
I am offering up a package deal that will have the following items in this package.

1. 2008 Jason Craft Blue Home Game Used jersey. It has the Georgia memorial patch attached to it. It shows good game use, has a team repair on it.

2. 2004 Sean Moran Blue Game Used jersey. It has the 10th Anniversay patch on it. It also shows good game used on it. Has a team repair on it also.

3. A replica ring of the 1999 Super bowl ring for the Rams. It is a high quality replica with real gold in it. The player name on the side is Faulk.

4. A replica ring of the 2001 NFC champions ring for the rams. Again it is also high quality with real gold in it.

5. A commerative football that honors the 1999 super bowl win for the rams.

I am offering this package all in one price. i am askning 400 dollars or OBO.

I will attach pictures of them later tonight. as i need to get them set on another file or something, the ones i have right now are to large for the forum. also if you are interested just shoot me an email to camtheram91@yahoo.com and i can send pics to you of the items no problem.

Thanks again,

Jack