PDA

View Full Version : CHARITY AUCTION: Justin Upton GW pants

earlywynnfan
08-01-2012, 03:53 PM
I recently received these Justion Upton GW pants from a fellow collector. Since I have no interest in collecting pants, I thought I'd add to my karma pile!

I will ship these to the highest bidder who responds directly on this thread. I know nothing about pants, other than the ones I'm wearing, so feel free to ask Q's or send me advice. They were given to me as Upton's GW pants from when he played for Team USA (I'm assuming from 2004.) There are no marks other than in the scans, and there is no paperwork. I have no reason to doubt this, but I give no guarantees. FWIW, that stainage in the dupa area is more prevalent on the outside. This leads me to believe he sat in tobacco juice or something, not that he had a different sort of accident. When they say "Medium," it must be on a different scale; I'm only 5'8", but when I hold these up, they lay on top of my shoes.

Rules:
* Auction starts immediately
* Closes at midnight, Saturday night, 8/4.
* Keep it to whole dollar amounts, please
* I will cover shipping costs (to US only, if anyone outside US wants these, please email me.)
* Winning bidder agrees to send a check/MO to me (I'm watching my paypal balance carefully.) This check can be made out directly to the USO or The American Cancer Society, winner's choice. Yes, that means the winner will actually get the tax credit. I get to go to bed with a warm fuzzy feeling.

I'm probably forgetting something, so feel free to ask Q's. Have fun, and Bid it up Big, Bid it up Big!

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Jags Fan Dan
08-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Uhhh, looks like he had an accident in those pants...

earlywynnfan
08-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Uhhh, looks like he had an accident in those pants...

I know, that's why I said it's worse on the outside, so it's more like he sat in something.

Ken

markfavia123
08-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Since noone has bid, i'll start it off at 5 dollars. Lol

earlywynnfan
08-04-2012, 08:26 AM
How about a 14.5 hour charity bump!

earlywynnfan
08-04-2012, 09:15 PM
I just got an email of someone biding up to $20.

Ken