PDA

View Full Version : Indians Contact?

jetersbatboy
07-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Anyone have the contact info for the Indians? Do they have a game used store?

Thanks for the help!

scottanservitz
07-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Try 216-420-GEAR. I don't know which gift shop it is, but I think it is the Progressive Field one.

Scott

dcgreg25
07-27-2012, 08:45 AM
As of this year they have a new guy handling their game used items. His name is Kris Roukey and his contact information is below. Kris is a great guy and I have bought a bunch from him. Tell him I passed along his contact info.

Kristopher Roukey
Coordinator, Game Used Merchandise
Cleveland Indians Baseball
216-420-4370
kroukey@indians.com (kroukey@indians.com)

dplettn
07-27-2012, 01:52 PM
After having a wonderful experience with game used on a trip to Progressive Field myself, it had been my understanding from Kris that a whole lot of attention for it may be premature ("walk before running") but Kris' program there is definitely exemplary.

They recently authenticated home jerseys from players including Cabrera, Choo, and Damon all at prices that were reasonably priced, available by calling the Progressive Field Team Shop at 216-420-4445.

Also, Kris is planning scalable authentications for collectors (presumably bases, balls, etc) from the game Hafner hits his 200th HR and Perez' 100th save. The presentation of the retail presence at the stadium was fantastic, and I really applaud Kris for what he's done already this year. Top Notch!

jetersbatboy
07-27-2012, 01:57 PM
Thanks for all the replies!

Anyone see if they have game used lineup cards there? I'm looking for the line up card from 6-26-12 Indians at Yankees. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!:D

Aloha Scott