PDA

View Full Version : Ron Gant game used autographed fielders glove Reds Cardinals

Kid4hof03
07-26-2012, 11:14 AM
I have for sale a Ron Gant game used and autographed fielders glove. The glove is made by Rawlings, has Ron Gant embroidered on the thumb and is signed in silver with "1997" added. The glove shows tremendous use and I believe that Ron used it for more than one season. I have no photo matches but there are style matches to his season with the Reds in 1995 and then with the Cardinals.

A little history on the glove. I purchased it from the original owner that got it from Gant through a Cardinals source at the end of the 1997 season. This collector always had players sign the year on items, that is why the 1997 is added. I sold the glove a few years ago and recently was able to get it back. It is one of the best gloves I have ever owned. I'm only selling it to help facilitate a couple of other purchases I want to make.

I'm asking $320 delivered. If you have any questions please email me at kulynychfamily@comcast.net

Thanks,
Abe Kulynych
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k271/Kid4hof03/RonGantglove.jpg

camarokids
07-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi Abe,

I sent you an email.

Thank you!

camarokids
07-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Glove is sold to me! Waiting for paypal address to send payment to.