PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Joey Votto Game Used Hit Baseballs

dplettn
07-21-2012, 03:37 PM
I collect "hit" balls of Joey Votto. Please e-mail to plettner@fuse.net

My preference is to buy. But for those of you who may have a Votto "hit ball" that you're averse to selling, let me know what you have. In special circumstances, I'll consider trading for Votto hit/HR balls because Votto hits/homers are the primary interest of my collection.

Thanks in advance.
Dan

dplettn
02-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Those who have Votto hit/HR balls or other unique Votto items (helmet, glove, etc), please reach me. I'd be open to certain Votto bats as well.

plettner at fuse.net

dplettn
04-27-2013, 07:30 PM
bump

e-mail: plettner at fuse.net

dplettn
07-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Those who have Votto hit/HR balls or other unique Votto items (ie: Joey Votto game used batting helmet, etc), please reach me. I'd be open to certain Votto game used bats as well.

e-mail me:
plettner at fuse.net

My preference is to buy in a traditional sense. But please contact me even if cash would not tempt you to sell. For the right item, I would potentially trade items that you'll covet more than what you have already.

Thanks in advance!
Dan

dplettn
11-07-2013, 01:37 AM
bump

jake33
11-07-2013, 09:31 AM
I have a the game used baseball that Votto hit for a FLYOUT in the 2010 All Star game against Rafael Soriano.

Votto had 1 pitch in that at bat for the flyout, then the next pitch using the same ball was a pitch in the dirt to Scott Rolen and is authenticated to that same pitch.

After the flyout to Votto, the camera switches to a blimp shot and it can been seen that the same ball was used for the Votto at bat.

Only 28 AUTHENTICATED game used total baseballs exist from the 2010 All Star game as well.

This ball would be $444

jahimiak33@yahoo.com

jake33
11-07-2013, 09:32 AM
pic of ball

Tigersrawsome
03-29-2014, 08:43 AM
I got a josh donaldson alds game used baseball single off justin verlander if anyone's interested email is kalepg2456@gmail.com thanks