PDA

View Full Version : authenticlettering.com

MikeSimon
10-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Has anyone ever dealt with or ordered from authenticlettering.com?

I ordered a lettering kit for my young son's Boston Red Sox BP jersey from this website.

I did this in early September and received the kit about a month later. I realized that what I had ordered was custom work and shipping and customs would take that long...no problem.

The problem is in the fact that they sent me a lettering kit for a Boston Red Sox Alternate jersey. The hand-written receipt stated lettering for a Boston BP jersey...but the numbers and leters are blue with white trim and they even sent letters for a last name. The Red Sox don't even use names on the back of their alternates. The BP jerseys should be white with blue trim. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed and so is my son

I've sent several e-mails but they do not respond and the phone is always busy there regardless of what time I call. I realize that it's not a large sum of money, but has anyone else on the forum ever purchased from this outfit?

LMK

Mike

TNTtoys
10-17-2006, 09:42 PM
I have a bit of experience with them... they have customized 6 of my authentic retail jerseys. Always top notch work, and exactly to spec of the MLB teams. They did some dynamite work for me -- I will try to include a couple of pics. I do have to say that they are extremely slow and at times unreachable... but in the end, always a good product... if you are willing to be patient with them.

TNTtoys
10-17-2006, 09:51 PM
as promised...

MikeSimon
10-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Like I said, I have no problems waiting for the product.,,and they sent nice lettering for an alternate jersey. I have sent several e-mails stating they have shipped the wrong product to me and they have not responded. This has been a couple of weeks now!

I'm just better off having someone copy this kit but reverse the colors. I know I'll never order from these guys again!:mad: