PDA

View Full Version : MLB TV Screenshot Help?

GameUsedGR61
07-18-2012, 11:47 PM
I have been looking for pictures of a certain player during a game and have been unable to locate it at all on the internet (e.g. google, getty images..etc)

I recently acquired via trade a road grey jersey of New York Yankee David Robertson which was used on June 27th 2010. Based on the box score, he only pitched 0.2 innings so I was able to narrow down that he pitched in the 6th inning of that game

I do not have the ability to get screen shots on MLB TV online and was wondering if anyone can do me a favor and grab a screen shot of him up close wearing the jersey. I am hoping they still have 2010 in their archives. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

onlyalbert
07-19-2012, 11:12 PM
I have been looking for pictures of a certain player during a game and have been unable to locate it at all on the internet (e.g. google, getty images..etc)

I recently acquired via trade a road grey jersey of New York Yankee David Robertson which was used on June 27th 2010. Based on the box score, he only pitched 0.2 innings so I was able to narrow down that he pitched in the 6th inning of that game

I do not have the ability to get screen shots on MLB TV online and was wondering if anyone can do me a favor and grab a screen shot of him up close wearing the jersey. I am hoping they still have 2010 in their archives. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

This is the best one I could get. Hope it helps.

GameUsedGR61
07-19-2012, 11:19 PM
thank you so much... i really appreciate it

David Murphy collector
01-04-2014, 07:36 PM
This is the best one I could get. Hope it helps.

Onlyalbert. I just purchased MLB TV on my laptop, but I can not figure out how to get a screen shot or save an image from it. Can you please tell me how to do that? Thanks for your help!

EricTheRed44
01-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Hit FN button (lower left) and Prtsc button upper right (print screen)

EricTheRed44
01-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Then just paste image into paint or whatever image program you use.