PDA

View Full Version : Oakland A's Home game used jersey characteristics

al3xmac10
07-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi, I am currently finding info on an Oakland A's Home game used jersey characteristics.
Attached are pics of the tags;
There is no MLB hologram nor Oakland A's COA.

Any info would be appreciated, thank you.

http://i48.tinypic.com/302swmv.jpg

jetersbatboy
07-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Depending on the year the jersey is from, it may be missing the year and set tagging. I believe (but may be wrong), from 08-present there has been year and set tagging on Athletics jerseys.

rdeversole
07-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Having a bunch of inspection stickers on the back of the wash tag usually means that it hasn't been washed much if at all. Those stickers fall off/apart during washing after games.

My '10 and '11 A's gamers have the set # stitched inside by the wash tag.

al3xmac10
07-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Thank you very much for the valuable insights.
Yes, this is a 2011 A's home jersey with the elephant patch, but this jersey does not have the set # tag.

HawaiiSportsNut
07-13-2012, 12:13 AM
A lot of the 0062H tags were used mostly for the Athletics promotional jerseys. For instance the 2012 Kurt Suzuki jerseys with the 0062H tags were given out to season ticket holders.

Just out of curiosity what jersey do you have?

dnrapp
07-13-2012, 01:18 AM
A quick through my jerseys. I don't have any 2011 Home jerseys, but I do have road and alt Green and gold jerseys. The road jerseys have 0062R and the Alt have 0062A on the wash tags. So I would assume the home jerseys will have 0062H on the wash tag.They are MLB auth as game used. they all have set tags. Set tags are on top of the wash tags on the incide of the cool base jerseys. On the regular jerseys they are next to the size tag on the bottom of the Majestic patch.

HawaiiSportsNut
07-13-2012, 01:28 AM
A quick through my jerseys. I don't have any 2011 Home jerseys, but I do have road and alt Green and gold jerseys. The road jerseys have 0062R and the Alt have 0062A on the wash tags. So I would assume the home jerseys will have 0062H on the wash tag.They are MLB auth as game used. they all have set tags. Set tags are on top of the wash tags on the incide of the cool base jerseys. On the regular jerseys they are next to the size tag on the bottom of the Majestic patch.

So perhaps the ones without the set tags are the ones that the A's used for their promotion. It kind of makes sense that only the player issues would be the only ones with the set tags.