PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Muhammad Ali & Mickey Mantle Autographed Items

trsent
07-09-2012, 09:09 PM
I am aggressively buying authentic autographs of Mickey Mantle on balls, bats, jerseys and photograph.

Also looking for genuine vintage Muhammad Ali autographs on just about anything. I am not buying his modern autographs, but I would prefer anything from the early 2000's and back from him. Looking for gloves, robes, trunks, photos and other unique autographed items.

Please email me if you have anything for sale with a description of what you have for sale and your asking price.

I will not check this thread so please do not reply in the thread but email me directly at joel@alpert.net

Thanks in advance!

trsent
07-24-2012, 05:07 AM
Thanks to all who have sold me items. I am still in need of Muhammad Ali autographed items - Especially gloves, trunks and robes. Please email me at the email address below as I do not check this discussion for replies.

Also could use some George Foreman autographed gloves or unique items if anyone has anything for sale.

trsent
08-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Still buying Muhammad Ali and George Foreman autographed memorabilia - Shoot me an email with what you have for sale as I do not check this thread very often!

trsent
08-13-2012, 04:17 AM
Four separate orders last week - Anyone else? Autographed Muhammad Ali items and George Foreman items are on the top of my want list. Need some Cassius Clay autographs also now as I sold out last week!

Please email me at the email address below as I do not check this thread often.

trsent
08-19-2012, 11:58 PM
Autographed Muhammad Ali items and George Foreman items are on the top of my want list. Need some Cassius Clay autographs also now as I sold out! Paying strong for genuine autographs.

Always looking for collections of autographed baseballs from MLB players - Let me know what you have.

trsent
09-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Autographed Muhammad Ali items and George Foreman autographed items are on the top of my want list. Need some Cassius Clay autographs also now as I sold out! Paying strong for genuine autographs.

Also could use nice Joe DiMaggio and Mickey Mantle autographed baseballs.

Always looking for collections of autographed baseballs from MLB players - Let me know what you have.

Thanks to all who have sold to me already from the forum. I believe I have had about 12 successful transactions in the past three months from this thread alone. I'd love to add more to this list!

trsent
10-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Still buying! Email me at am@alpert.net if you have anything you think may interest me.

Danny899
10-20-2012, 12:17 AM
Still buying! Email me at am@alpert.net if you have anything you think may interest me.

Hi Joel,
Nothing for sale here, but a question that you would certainly would have exceptional knowledge on. About 15 years ago I had Ali signed a16x20 color photo of the popular picture of him standing over Sonny Liston. It was a Pastime Productions show. (remember them?) Knowing he normally signs rather small, I politely asked him to sign it larger for me. He graciously accomodated me with a large perfect auto in gold sharpie in the blackened area. I think at the time I paid $150 for him to sign it. What is the approximate worth of that piece today? Thanks for your time. Hope you're doing well.
Dan

trsent
11-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi Joel,
Nothing for sale here, but a question that you would certainly would have exceptional knowledge on. About 15 years ago I had Ali signed a16x20 color photo of the popular picture of him standing over Sonny Liston. It was a Pastime Productions show. (remember them?) Knowing he normally signs rather small, I politely asked him to sign it larger for me. He graciously accomodated me with a large perfect auto in gold sharpie in the blackened area. I think at the time I paid $150 for him to sign it. What is the approximate worth of that piece today? Thanks for your time. Hope you're doing well.
Dan

Dan, you can email me to discuss this piece if you wish. I do remember, vaguely, Pastime Productions.

trsent
11-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Still buying. Also looking for vintage autographed American League and National League baseballs.

Email me what you got to am@alpert.net

trsent
12-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Still buying! Let me know what you have for sale.

trsent
02-18-2013, 03:09 AM
Still always looking for vintage (1990's and back) Muhammad Ali Autographs!

Let me know what you have for sale at the email address below - Please do not post replies here as I may not see it here until I repost this in a few months.

sprtsrul11
02-18-2013, 02:17 PM
Still always looking for vintage (1990's and back) Muhammad Ali Autographs!

Let me know what you have for sale at the email address below - Please do not post replies here as I may not see it here until I repost this in a few months.

Email sent

trsent
05-03-2013, 03:19 AM
Bump! Who's got what for sale?

I'm in need of quality American League and National League signed baseballs also these days along with a great need for Muhammad Ali items!

The natural
05-03-2013, 11:01 AM
I have access to all sports memorabilia items and each come fully authenticated. Autographs for all four major sports plus boxing and golf.

Also have game used MLB authenticated items if interested.

email me if interested.

smcrae@thehighlandmint.com

trsent
05-28-2013, 04:03 AM
Bump Again! Who's got what for sale?

I'm in need of quality vintage American League and National League signed baseballs also these days along with a great need for Muhammad Ali items!

Thanks to everyone who has sold to me in the past!

Also, please email me at the email address below as I do not check this thread often.

num1jrfan
05-29-2013, 06:15 AM
how much are ali signed gloves going for these days? and i have a micky mantle day program signed. but might get the auto graded since it looks ammazingly solid

trsent
06-01-2013, 06:33 AM
how much are ali signed gloves going for these days? and i have a micky mantle day program signed. but might get the auto graded since it looks ammazingly solid

Email me at joel@alpert.net photos of your gloves and Mantle items and I'll talk shop with you!

trsent
06-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Still buying - Anyone got anything for sale?