PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Rollins 36-game hit streak commemorative bat

Dewey2007
07-01-2012, 01:50 PM
For sale is a limited edition Jimmy Rollins bat that the Phillies gave away to season ticket holders before the 2006 season. It is a replica of the Max Bat Rollins uses and commemorates his 36-game hit streak from the 2005 season. The bat the buyer will receive is numbered 196/1250. The reverse side of the card shown has a list of the longest MLB hitting streaks as of the end of the 2005 season. The bat is in mint condition and will be shipped in the original box it came in. Acquired two of them but ended up only needing one so I am offering this one to the forum.

From what I understand this is a pretty tough bat to find. A nice piece for Phillies or Hit Streak collectors. Asking $150 shipped. You can reach me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Get it in time to have J-Roll sign it at the Phillies Phestival on July 26th!!

Dewey2007
07-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Bump...open to reasonable offers on this Rollins bat

For sale is a limited edition Jimmy Rollins bat that the Phillies gave away to season ticket holders before the 2006 season. It is a replica of the Max Bat Rollins uses and commemorates his 36-game hit streak from the 2005 season. The bat the buyer will receive is numbered 196/1250. The reverse side of the card shown has a list of the longest MLB hitting streaks as of the end of the 2005 season. The bat is in mint condition and will be shipped in the original box it came in. Acquired two of them but ended up only needing one so I am offering this one to the forum.

From what I understand this is a pretty tough bat to find. A nice piece for Phillies or Hit Streak collectors. Asking $150 shipped. You can reach me at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

Dewey2007
07-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Bump...now asking $125 for this Rollins bat

Dewey2007
08-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Bump...$125 priority shipped. Also open to reasonable offers.

DJaeger22
08-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Where'd you end up finding them?

Dewey2007
09-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Bat sold and is no longer available.