PDA

View Full Version : Willie Mays Autograph

d4347
06-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Hello,

This is a limited edition Willie Mays autographed litho. It's #577 of 1000 and is also signed by the artist. It also comes framed. Asking $200.

Rob
robertbrender@hotmail.com

gameon
06-27-2012, 08:12 PM
I thought this was the game used forum, not the autograph forum?

sox83cubs84
06-27-2012, 09:13 PM

Technically, you are correct; however, the Autograph Forum has only a fraction of the users the Game Used Forum has. In the past, autograph ads have appeared in this thread, and, that being the case, IMHO, I have no problem with this post, either.

Dave Miedema

Preston
06-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Technically, you are correct; however, the Autograph Forum has only a fraction of the users the Game Used Forum has. In the past, autograph ads have appeared in this thread, and, that being the case, IMHO, I have no problem with this post, either.

Dave Miedema

+1

(+2 & +3 if my dogs' votes count...)

camarokids
06-29-2012, 03:06 PM
+1

(+2 & +3 if my dogs' votes count...)

Make that +7, my son & I plus out two cat vote yes! +8 If I can convince my wife to give a rats ass. :D

trsent
07-02-2012, 12:05 PM

The Autograph Forum is not set up for selling autographs - It is only set up to discuss autographs. People selling on that forum should be selling them in the Collector To Collector Classifieds right here.

I have bought many autographed items in this section and why every time someone posts something for sale on this side you harass them I do not understand.

If you have a problem with a post, report it to the forum moderators but please stop attacking people's posts. They are doing nothing wrong. A lot of game used and autographed memorabilia is sold in this section.

HawaiiSportsNut
07-02-2012, 05:56 PM
The Autograph Forum is not set up for selling autographs - It is only set up to discuss autographs. People selling on that forum should be selling them in the Collector To Collector Classifieds right here.

I have bought many autographed items in this section and why every time someone posts something for sale on this side you harass them I do not understand.

If you have a problem with a post, report it to the forum moderators but please stop attacking people's posts. They are doing nothing wrong. A lot of game used and autographed memorabilia is sold in this section.

+1