PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Hockey Pucks

d4347
06-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Hello,

All of the pucks are official NHL and I obtained the autographs when I was a sports reporter about 15 years ago.

Jaromir Jagr and Kevin Stevens Penguins $100 OBO
Mario Lemieux Penguins $100 OBO
Eric Lindros Flyers $50

Rob
robertbrender@hotmail.com

gameon
06-27-2012, 08:14 PM
I thought this was the game used forum, not the autograph forum?

d4347
06-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Are you trying to negatively affect my sale. If you don't have interest in the items, don't buy them but to make a comment like that isn't constructive and is not your place.

HawaiiSportsNut
06-27-2012, 11:34 PM
I thought this was the game used forum, not the autograph forum?

Shouldn't this decision be left to one of the moderators?

Jags Fan Dan
06-28-2012, 10:01 AM
I don't think there is a classifieds section on the autograph forum, so it seems ok to me. But I ain't a mod...

gameon
06-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Im not trying to negatively affect your sales. All Im saying is there is an autograph forum(click on the forum tab at the top) that you should be listing your autographs in. There are many autographs for sale in that forum and are catagorized by sport. If I would be looking for autographs, thats the forum I would be looking at, not the game used forum. You might do better in the that forum. Sorry to bring that up but it seems like there are more and more autograph sales going on instead of game used material in the GU forum section.

trsent
07-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Im not trying to negatively affect your sales. All Im saying is there is an autograph forum(click on the forum tab at the top) that you should be listing your autographs in. There are many autographs for sale in that forum and are catagorized by sport. If I would be looking for autographs, thats the forum I would be looking at, not the game used forum. You might do better in the that forum. Sorry to bring that up but it seems like there are more and more autograph sales going on instead of game used material in the GU forum section.

The Autograph Forum is not set up for selling autographs - It is only set up to discuss autographs. People selling on that forum should be selling them in the Collector To Collector Classifieds right here.

I have bought many autographed items in this section and why every time someone posts something for sale on this side you harass them I do not understand.

If you have a problem with a post, report it to the forum moderators but please stop attacking people's posts. They are doing nothing wrong. A lot of game used and autographed memorabilia is sold in this section.