PDA

View Full Version : Derek Jeter Game Used Bat Question

yankeesdrummer
06-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Hey there, I've been in the market for a Derek Jeter game used bat for some time now, adding to my Jorge Posada and Mark Teixeira game used bat collection. I received an offer from someone for a bat from this season, with all legit paper work and everything. It has been acquired through Steiner. Not cracked and shows some wear on it. Not signed, which I prefer. My main question is, what is the standard price of a Derek Jeter game used bat with a Steiner cert? I rather not disclose the price that I received thus far, just wanted to get some expert opinions on how much a bat like this would and should go for. Thanks

yankees506
06-23-2012, 03:00 PM
Dj2k-dj3k

marino13
06-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Dj2k-dj3k
:D

If there are a ton of uses on the bat - $3500 seems to be the right amount to spend.

I have seen a couple Jeter game used bats with ONE or two baseball's marks - Steiner was looking for the same amount. :confused:

yankeesdrummer
06-24-2012, 03:10 PM

If there are a ton of uses on the bat - $3500 seems to be the right amount to spend.

I have seen a couple Jeter game used bats with ONE or two baseball's marks - Steiner was looking for the same amount. :confused:

good to know, i appreciate the feedback