PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 49ers 1994 gamers

solarlottry
06-22-2012, 03:06 AM
Always looking for ANY/ALL 1994 49er game used jerseys. Regardless of player, I am interested in purchasing or trading for 94 49er gamers. I am especially in non-starters such as:

Dana Hall
Tyrone Drakeford
Ralph Tamm
Chris Dalman
Derrick Deese
Toi Cook
Nate Singleton
Ed McCaffrey
Ted Popson
Dennis Brown
Kevin Mitchell
Richard Dent

I always make very generous offers so if anyone has anything they are even thinking of selling, please email me .

I also have a few items for trade including a 2008 Cowboys TO, a 1990 home Joe Montana with team letter plus a couple other items that I would be willing to part with for the right 49er gamers.

Always looking for any Ricky Watters or Steve Young gamers!

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

cliffjmp33
06-22-2012, 09:59 AM
Paul,

I sent you a PM the other day. I assume you saw this '94 Bart Oates helmet up on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330749411462?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

solarlottry
06-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the info but not a helmet guy!

I know the guys at B and E and they are great guys and I was able to purchase Bart Oates's 1994 SB gamer as well as his 1995 and 1996 Pro Bowl worn gamers!

Always looking for 49er gamers!!!
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
07-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Still actively looking for and purchasing 49er game worn jerseys!!!

Always buying 1994 49er gamers-any player!

Hunting for vintage (1981-1989) 49er gamers including:

Dwight Clark
Fred Dean
Ray Wersching
Mike Wilson
Steve Young
Billy Wilson

Paying top dollar for ALL Steve Young game worn pieces especially USFL and late 80s gamers!!!

Always offering a finders fee of up to 500$ for quality information that leads to a sale!

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
08-10-2012, 03:25 AM
Always looking to add ANY 1994 49er GU items plus any quality Steve Young game worn jerseys!

Also looking for vintage 49er gamers including Dwight Clark, Fred Dean and any other quality 49er GU shirts.

Paying up to a 500$ finders fee and always paying absolutely the best prices for quality 49er gamers!

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

rdeversole
08-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Not sure if you look at http://www.gamewornuniforms.com/catalog/ but the 3rd paragraph down on the front page says they just bought 3000 49ers jerseys and a ton of other stuff.

solarlottry
08-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the reply.

I know Wayne Otto fairly well and have purchased a number of 49er game worn jerseys from him over the past few years. Everything I have purchased from him has been spot on and I have never had an issue with ProAm (in the negative sense).

ProAm recently visited 49er team HQ and completed their purchase of the teams old "stuff". Wayne had previously gone there back in 2008 and purchased about 1/4-1/3 of what the team had and with this last visit, he completed the purchase.

Wayne told me that during this visit, the team went through about 1/3 to 1/2 of the boxes that he was buying and removed the majority of the "star" gamers. He said that the 49ers planned on auctioning those jerseys throughout this upcoming season.

The 49ers did not remove all the quality gamers as I was able to purchase a 2001 Garrison Hearst away gamer with real nice use, this time around.

Wayne mentioned that the 49ers did leave quite a few "gems" in the boxes of jerseys, pants, sweatsuits etc and that ProAm would be listed them daily. They have already listed an 09 away Patrick Willis, an away Vernon Davis and away Alex Smith, Crabtree and Andy Lee 2010 gamers.

I was really hoping that Wayne would have returned with a handful of 1994 gamers, like he did in 08, when he was able to buy about 20 of them. I was lucky enough to have been able to purchase almost the entire quantity of 1994 gamers Wayne purchased but this time, no such luck. Wayne told me that the team did not even have any 1994 shirts for sale at all as the majority of them were sold to MOS back in the day.

There were no star players in the 1994 lot Wayne purchased back in 2008 although there was a home Richard Dent playoff throwback that was missing its 75th patch. I had the patch restored by Lon Lewis a couple months ago and it looks fantastic. Lon utilized a game worn 75th patch from a Vikings gamer such that it matches the Dent shirt perfectly.

Thanks again for your reply and if anyone has anything to sell please let me know.

Always making quality offers for 49er gamers and offering a hefty finders fee.
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
08-30-2012, 03:09 AM
Always looking for quality 49er game worn jerseys especially 1994 shirts of any player.

Also looking for vintage 49er gamers such as:

Dwight Clark
Fred Dean
Wendell Tyler
Freddie Soloman
John Frank

Additionally looking for a 49er gamer of TO with nice use.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for the right gamer!