PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Diamondbacks G U Contact

MLB~NUT
06-13-2012, 04:58 AM
Do the the diamondbacks have a G U contact number:rolleyes: ?

godwulf
06-13-2012, 08:54 AM
They've all but stopped selling GU in the Team Shop, and are giving everything to a company that runs silent auctions at the games. I see the occasional Los DBacks or Jackie Robinson jersey for sale, but that's about it, unfortunately. The Team Shop number is 602-462-6701, but I've forgotten the Manager's name.

baseballfan0721
06-13-2012, 07:53 PM
The Texas Rangers did the same thing now there stuff runs hundreds more than they did before ! I think twice now hefore I buy because of the prices !

SteelCity
06-20-2012, 10:03 AM
I just received info from a D-backs contact, they asked me to add their info to the game-used/authentics list on our website: http://www.bigleaguebaseballs.com/main/about-big-league-baseballs/links/

D-backs are the first contact in the second paragraph. I haven't tried them yet but it comes direct from the team so I'm sure it's dependable.

MLB~NUT
06-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Nice thanks SteelCity...;)

MLB~NUT
06-20-2012, 06:12 PM
The d-backs contact works Matt Helmeid is hooking me up with a Drew auto'd game used bat, he was very helpful!:D

SteelCity
06-21-2012, 02:02 PM
No problem, good deal!

FYI I received the following information, I'm pretty impressed -

"This season, we are making more of a concerted effort to offer authenticated and game-used merchandise to fans, both direct as well as through our in-stadium Team Shop. We actually just created an entire section of game-used in the store to give more visibility to the items we can offer.
We have numerous items available including game-used bats, balls, lineup cards and jerseys, along with authenticated autographed balls, bats and photos. Happy to work with fans if there is a particular item they’re looking for."

Here's a pic they sent:

http://forum.bigleaguebaseballs.com/download/file.php?id=479

OaklandAsFan
06-21-2012, 02:21 PM
that section has been there for years, they also used to have bats hanging from racks by the registers for several years. The only difference is now they are getting more organized with it. Prices are still pretty steep IMO for what they offer but whatever someone is willing to spend.

SteelCity
06-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Sorry, just passing along the info! Mostly intended to help for online orders or fans / collectors out of state who don't get to see the team shop in person.

MLB~NUT
06-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Thats the same message and Photo, Matt Helmeid sent me, Drew game Signed bat is on the way.

Number13
06-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Matt got back to me on Mike Zagurski items. It's nice see that, even though he did not have a jersey or bat on hand, he will try to acquire one or both and get back to me. It's nice not to get just a pre-set response email after sending my first inquiry. Even if he can't get me a jersey or a bat I appreciate the initial response.

Gyro123
06-21-2012, 09:29 PM
What is Mark's email address?

Number13
06-21-2012, 10:09 PM
dbacksauthentics@dbacks.com

Dewey2007
06-22-2012, 05:56 PM
I agree, Matt was very helpful. He contacted the clubhouse and helped find a player jersey from a couple of years ago for me. Very friendly and responsive to e-mails.

The d-backs contact works Matt Helmeid is hooking me up with a Drew auto'd game used bat, he was very helpful!:D

OaklandAsFan
06-23-2012, 12:52 AM
They are advertising his contact info now at the games. There were business cards stacked at the auction tables tonight (scored Ryan Roberts and Daniel Hudson game used bats and the lineup card from the June 8th game vs Oakland that Roberts his the walk off.)

MLB~NUT
06-23-2012, 01:09 AM
Prices can't be too steep if you picked up 2 game bats and a line-up card! Lol:p

OaklandAsFan
06-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Not sure why but the Hudson bat went for $60, the Roberts bat went for $110 (a non game used, signed one went at the other auction table for $175) and the lineup card was $50.

They just dropped the prices of most of the stuff in the store. I guess they realize that they were overpricing things.

Number13
07-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Just wanted to say that Matt is awesome to work with. I had asked him a couple weeks ago to try and get a hold of any Mike Zagurski jerseys and he came through with an awesome jersey. They played the Brewers this last weekend and the teams wore special Italian Heritage jerseys and he was able to not only get the jersey, but gave me first crack at it before it would even go to the store. I greatly appreciate the time that Matt has taken for a personal request. Hopefully, Zagurski can stay on the D-backs for a while cuz I told Matt I'd pretty much take any jersey he can get.

MLB~NUT
07-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Yes Matt is definitly a Class Act! Wish theyre were more like him in gu....

Number13
07-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes Matt is definitly a Class Act! Wish theyre were more like him in gu....

Very true. It is nice to see that more teams are trying to reach out to the fans and offer the merchandise, and for a reasonable price. Some might need a little help, but at least they are trying. Teams should be contacting Matt on how to go about it.

OaklandAsFan
07-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Bought the Collmentor Italian Heritage jersey throug Matt. Perfect transaction. Won't help my bank account any but definitely glad to see the Dbacks get their gu act together.

godwulf
07-05-2012, 12:42 AM
They had seven of the Italian Heritage jerseys up for silent auction tonight. At the ground level table, they had, if I recall correctly, Ryan Roberts, Miguel Montero, Wade Miley and Alan Trammell. I don't know whether any of those sold - all seven started at $250. Upstairs, they had Willie Bloomquist, Gerardo Parra and Matt Williams. I got the Williams, and there were no bids on the other two. (I'm not that hot on "special" jerseys, to be honest, but, hey, it's Matty!)

I checked out that new display in the Team Shop, and they had a couple of jerseys - the Italian jerseys of Kirk Gibson and somebody I've forgotten, for $300 each - and some overpriced bats. GU balls from last year's NLDS are down to $50; I guess that qualifies as the good news.

Number13
07-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Got my Italian Heritage Zagurski today! Awesome jersey!!!!!!

Thanks Again Matt!!!!!