PDA

View Full Version : Florida/Miami Marlins, Greg Dobbs

MarlinsCanesCop86
05-29-2012, 10:22 AM
Hello Everyone

Im am looking for RETAIL or Gameused merchandise from the Florida Marlins/Miami Marlins Franchise. I have a high interest in Blank Team Issued or NO name Players. I am not looking for High end players. I am mostly a jersey collector and havent jumped into the high end world yet but if you have any other non jersey memorabilia from the Marlins please contact me.

I would like all items to be under $100 dollars if possible, I know that may be pushing some people out but if any one has anything to part with please let me know. Some low end players seem to be right around that area.

Some of the specific styles in jerseys im looking for but not limited too.

Any 2000-2004 Russell jerseys. Specifically ones with the flag patches on the back from 2001. Once again doesnt matter game used, team-issued or retail.

astly let, me list an item that I will discuss price on:

2007 Majestic Florida Marlins TBTC Vest Jersey.

I am also interested in starting a Greg Dobbs collection. I have one bat from his Mariner days at this point. Looking to only collect from his Mariners and Marlins days. Not looking to spend alot of money once again but if anyone has any odds or ends laying around, please let me know.

Thank You.

kmets
05-29-2012, 03:53 PM
I have a Dontrelle Willis Marlins pinstripe button-down with the left chest logo and the 10th anniversary patch.

Please email for pics rundmkev@yahoo.com

MarlinsCanesCop86
05-29-2012, 04:32 PM
Should add that in Retail or Team issued Im looking for size 44,42, and 40 in that order.

Replay sent Kmets