PDA

View Full Version : Left Field Collectibles ??

Dewey2007
05-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Anyone bought anything from LFC lately? I went to check out their website and nothing would come up. Maybe it's just my computer but thought I'd check. I see their a number of their bats still listed on eBay but even their eBay store seems different for some reason.

PwKw13
05-26-2012, 08:19 PM
I received the following message back in December 2011 when I inquired about a bat:

"... you might not have noticed, but the actual Left Feld Collectibles website has been retired. My name is John Murphy, and I have taken over, and absorbed the inventory of the bats left over. I have been involved in the hobby for over 30 years and can also be found on ebay with the username - JCM331."

Dewey2007
05-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the update!

I received the following message back in December 2011 when I inquired about a bat:

"... you might not have noticed, but the actual Left Feld Collectibles website has been retired. My name is John Murphy, and I have taken over, and absorbed the inventory of the bats left over. I have been involved in the hobby for over 30 years and can also be found on ebay with the username - JCM331."