PDA

View Full Version : missing "title and description" on ebay search

joelsabi
05-21-2012, 11:09 AM
ebay changed their homepage so that there is no longer a checkbox for "title and description" under the search button. my favorite feature is missing and i cannot seem to find the opt button to the new fix. i just called support and there is no way to revert back to the old home page, only reverting to the old selling page is available. now its going to take me two pages to load to search for something using this feature. anyone have a solution? the support recommended me changing my browser which has nothing to do with the problem.

why change it when its not broken. just frustrating. i wont buy anything on ebay until this is fixed. waste of my time.

joelsabi
05-21-2012, 11:36 AM
maybe the change is not as bad as I thought.

if you click on advance inside the search textbox. the "title and description" feature shows up on the next page. If you check the "title and description" box it persists until you uncheck it. It just a pain in the ass since its not directly on the home page, especially if you toggle between checking and unchecking the checkbox when doing multiple searches.

at least you have a heads up on how "title and description" now functions.

1929tudor
05-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Yea they always think in there mind they are making things better and easier for the customers but most of the time it's worse. They need to get imput on there changes from customers. I saw they changed the selling format when I went to list some stuff and I called them to change it back and they did. The new format sucks to me

cohibasmoker
05-22-2012, 06:02 AM
They also changed the ability to "delete" or "skip" certain Sellers in advanced searches.