PDA

View Full Version : Louisville Slugger Marcos Scutaro Milwaukee Brewers

ukbillsfan
05-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Asking this for a friend who is not a member. I have no knowledge of bats as the NFL is my bag. If anyone has any info on this bat it will be really appreciated. This is what she has said about the bat.

The bat is a LouisVille Slugger M356. Barrel engraved Marcos Scutaro Milwaukee Brewers. Nothing on the knob. Has a number 2 written on the knob & in the cup in thick silver pen. Was told it was obtained from Marco in 2001 when with the Brewers organisation. Just want to know anything possible about the bat, really, but most of all if it really was produced for & used by Marco.

Thanks in advance.

Trublubrucru
05-21-2012, 07:56 AM
He never played in a game for the Brewers. He was a player to be named later in the Richie Sexson trade and was released on waivers April 2002. Not a major league game used bat, maybe minor league

DJaeger22
05-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Actually you could watch the documentary "A Player to be Named Later." It follows a group of minor leaguers in the Brewers organization, one of which is Marco Scutaro. Marco's part is him with the Indianapolis Indians. I haven't watched it in a while so I couldn't tell you what his number was, but it was an interesting look into the lives of minor league players. It's a bit dated now but I would recommend it. Last I checked, it was on Netflix on demand.

ukbillsfan
05-22-2012, 02:04 AM
Thank you for the info.