PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Stuff Sale!!!

mlbforeverhomer
05-15-2012, 10:59 PM
Please see below. Shipping is $12 per bat or can combine for exact shipping cost. Email me for pics!

Cubs - Glennallen Hill game used homerun bat. Cracked in a way I have never seen... Twisted I would say. This bat was given to me as a kid in the late 1990's in the astrodome. Glennallen hit a (grandslam I believe) with this bat, and in between innings, I told him "nice homerun". He then told me you like that... Smiled, walked over and said, "here's the bat". Two years ago I met up with him at a Astros vs Rockies game and after signing it, he told me that he was glad to see this bat again, and offered too buy it from he. I told him I would rather trade and he smiled and said, "keep it son, and I'll hook you up at the game". I went to the game later that day and he gave me his hat during BP. I apologize for the long story but I think the person who buys this bat should have the complete story. $500

Astros - Jay Austin AFL MLB TIMBER LVS, great use, cracked and signed $50

Twins - 09 Orlando Cabrera game used cracked Rawlings, black handle tape, good ball marks $60

Expos - 01 RARE Blonde Sam bat, Uncracked, amazing tar/use, signed perfectly $100

Expos - 01 spring training? Blonde Sam Bat, cracked great use, tape.... Etc... $60

Expos - Vladimir Guerrero cracked, but repaired Jose Vidro model black Glomar bat. His typical 27 is on the knob, with Vladdy tar from the knob, to the center brand... Awesome use. Style matched to a baseball card. $125

Astros - 04 late season used Jose Vizcaino Black sam bat, ridiculous use, green grass is still preserved in the tar.. $60

Marlins - 2010 - Gaby Sanchez - Los Angeles series, in LA... 2-tone hoosier used/cracked, numerous ball marks, baseball leather is still on the barrel, great tar.... $100

mlbforeverhomer
05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Thank you for all the pic request! Take $10 off all bats except the Hill... I need to move these items ASAP!

mlbforeverhomer
05-17-2012, 10:49 AM
BUMP!!!! No reasonable offer refused!!!

Thanks!

camarokids
05-17-2012, 09:48 PM
I would not sell the Hill bat, you may regret later on. There is no replacing an item like that. Just my opinion. Good luck with your sale.