PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Lions Jersey with Patch

swainer
05-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Hello,

I'm really interested in obtaining various Detroit Lions jerseys with the different patches they've had throughout the years (JRT patch, 75th anniversary, 60 year patch, etc.). The player doesn't really matter. I'm interested in seeing what is out there. I'm selling off most of my card collection to raise money for my twins that are due in November but I'm trying to sneak a little aside to grab a jersey or two.

Thanks!!!!

John

john dot swainer at gmail dot com

G1X
05-12-2012, 08:25 PM
John,

I have a few Lions from 1994 with the NFL 75th patch available for sale at very reasonable prices. Email me at gixc@verizon.net if interested.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

swainer
05-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Email sent. Thanks Mark!! I'm also VERY interested in a Chris Spielman game used Lions jersey. By chance, is one floating around out there looking for a new home?

Thanks!

John

sox83cubs84
05-13-2012, 09:17 PM
John,

I have a few Lions from 1994 with the NFL 75th patch available for sale at very reasonable prices. Email me at gixc@verizon.net if interested.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

John:

Just to emphasze: Mark bought a HUGE lot of Lions gamers from the team several years ago, with stuff going back to the 1970s. You can be confident with his Lions items.

Dave Miedema

swainer
05-14-2012, 08:37 AM
John:

Just to emphasze: Mark bought a HUGE lot of Lions gamers from the team several years ago, with stuff going back to the 1970s. You can be confident with his Lions items.

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave! This endorsement means a lot coming from you! He seems like a standup guy with great jerseys to offer. I'm looking forward to getting a deal done!