PDA

View Full Version : WTB 1994 49er GU jerseys plus Steve Young, Dwight Clark, TO, Fred Dean

solarlottry
05-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Looking to purchase ANY 1994 GU jersey and other jerseys such as a 49ers TO, any Steve Young gamer (USFL included) any 9-11 49er gamers and certain vintage shirts.

I am specifically looking for Dwight Clark, Fred Dean, Freddie Solomon and any other vintage gamer that you are thinking of parting with.

I always make the absolute top dollar offer out there and will pay a finders fee of up to 500$ for information leading to a sale.

Thanks
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry
06-08-2012, 08:32 PM
bump!!!!!

I am always looking to purchase ANY and ALL 1994 49ers GU jerseys including commons, for which I will pay the absolute highest prices for!!!

Looking to buy 1994 49er jerseys including Deese, Woodall, Hall, Drakeford, Popson, Brown, Singleton, Mccaffrey, Tamm, Loville, Walker, Mitchell, Dodge, Thomas, Kelly, Artie Smith, Chris Dalman, Mann and Wilson.

I am offering a finders fee of up to 500$ for quality info leading to a purchase.

Email me if you are even thinking about selling or trading ANY 49er game worn items!

Always looking for Steve Young USFL and late 80s-early 90s gamers.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com