PDA

View Full Version : Citizens Bank Park

obpercent1
05-05-2012, 07:26 PM
I am making a road trip out there next weekend and was wondering if anyone can give me some helpfull hints about parking, tickets, autographs, etc.

Thanks in advance

Skizzick
05-06-2012, 05:43 AM
I am making a road trip out there next weekend and was wondering if anyone can give me some helpfull hints about parking, tickets, autographs, etc.

Thanks in advance
Phillies games sell out often, so get there early if you don't have tickets and see if they have any left or have standing room only tickets. It's a great stadium and you can get a good view from anywhere.

Parking is pretty straightforward, there are a ton of lots around the stadium, all usually cost $15-20. There's really no other way to do it, unless you feel like parking downtown and taking the subway. Also, be mindful if the Flyers are playing home that night. If they are it will be packed.

Autographs are tough. The Phillies are a tough signing team. Your best bet is to go down to their dugout before the anthem and hope for the best. It will be mobbed. If you really want to, you can wait by the players exit afterward and hope they stop their car, but it's unlikely.

Pre or post game meal? Head over to Tony Lukes on Oregon Avenue for the best cheesesteaks in town.

obpercent1
05-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Phillies games sell out often, so get there early if you don't have tickets and see if they have any left or have standing room only tickets. It's a great stadium and you can get a good view from anywhere.

Parking is pretty straightforward, there are a ton of lots around the stadium, all usually cost $15-20. There's really no other way to do it, unless you feel like parking downtown and taking the subway. Also, be mindful if the Flyers are playing home that night. If they are it will be packed.

Autographs are tough. The Phillies are a tough signing team. Your best bet is to go down to their dugout before the anthem and hope for the best. It will be mobbed. If you really want to, you can wait by the players exit afterward and hope they stop their car, but it's unlikely.

Pre or post game meal? Head over to Tony Lukes on Oregon Avenue for the best cheesesteaks in town.

Thanks & check your PM I have one other question for you.
Mike