PDA

View Full Version : BMH- Evan Longoria

GoTigers
05-02-2012, 09:58 PM
BMH- Ive got a D188 Cupped. I think its 33" but i dont have my tape with me. Its a block letter Evan Longoria with "Tampa Bay Devil Rays". I know you dont usually put team names on minor league bats, but I believe they dropped the "Devil" prior to his rookie year. Any help would be apprieciated.

GoTigers
05-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Correction it is 33.5"

brianborsch
05-04-2012, 06:18 PM
So you got the bat! You mind sharing pics? I'm dying to see it? Does it show alot of use? Is it uncracked?

GoTigers
05-05-2012, 08:42 PM
For some reason I cant attach images in this section of the forum. I'm using a different computer, so I thought I had some messed up settings, but I went over to the C2C section and the paperclip icon was there. In this section it doesnt give me the option for some reason. Anyway shoot me an email and I'll send you the pictures... uncracked, nice use.

BMH
05-07-2012, 03:58 PM
BMH- Ive got a D188 Cupped. I think its 33" but i dont have my tape with me. Its a block letter Evan Longoria with "Tampa Bay Devil Rays". I know you dont usually put team names on minor league bats, but I believe they dropped the "Devil" prior to his rookie year. Any help would be apprieciated.

It was his second order from us on 8/8/2007. He ordered three.