PDA

View Full Version : Matt Kemp Game Used Bats

stitzerfse
04-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Aggressively adding Matt Kemp game used bats. Must be MLB authenticated or photo matched. Top dollar paid, plus more for hr and special event bats.

MarkakisMania
04-29-2012, 12:02 AM
Hey Doug just posted on another Kemp want add. I stopped by Oriole Park at Camden Yards last night. They have the new sports art and game used store Art of the Game in the warehouse on Eutaw Street. Anyway, mentioned to Andrew Lang a forum member who is co-managing the store that I was looking for Clayton Kershaw and Andre Ethier game used and he told me that they can obtain any Dodger or Angels players game used as they have stores in Dodger Stadium and Aneheim Stadium. You may want to contact Andrew at allstarsplus@aol.com or call the store directly on game days he told me starting at 5:00 pm until 30 minutes or so after close at 410-244-8841.

Hope they can help you out. He told me that everything they sell game used of any current player will be MLB authenticated. Not sure if they can get it signed or not but good luck.

Thanks

Jeb

Dodgers101
04-29-2012, 03:13 AM
The art of the game stores aren't selling the bats at the stadium. There are team store kiosks that are selling them authenticated for $699 per bat for Ethier and Kemp. Up from the $250 I was paying for them last year. An art of the game employee could I guess walk over to the kiosk and buy one for you I guess. Hope this info helps.

stitzerfse
04-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Appreciate the heads up, Jeb. I shot a note over to Andrew.

stitzerfse
05-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Added one, looking for more!