PDA

View Full Version : RARE Closet Finds...

mlbforeverhomer
04-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Prices listed are firm, but if you are a serious buyer I might be able to move a little bit... Thank you! Prices include shipping!

Angels ERA Orlando Cabrera RIDICULOUS USE Batting helmet. It has his typical pine tar, cleat marks.... Etc. His number 18 is on the back. Also, the inner flaps are nearly worn completely off. This is a SUPER rare find from OC during his Angels days. To my knowledge only one person owns A couple more of his angels helmets and they will never be available. $500

Astros 2006 Road Grey Aubrey Huff jersey with INSANE use. Pilling, stains.... Etc. I believe this is his only road grey he wore with the Astros. $175

Aubrey Huff Astros Carolina clubs bat... Distinct ball marks, leather scuffs.... Number is hand written on the knob. $75

mlbforeverhomer
04-24-2012, 04:16 PM
claytonlemmons @ yahoo.com

mlbforeverhomer
04-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Prices listed are firm, but if you are a serious buyer I might be able to move a little bit... Thank you! Prices include shipping!

Angels ERA Orlando Cabrera RIDICULOUS USE Batting helmet. It has his typical pine tar, cleat marks.... Etc. His number 18 is on the back. Also, the inner flaps are nearly worn completely off. This is a SUPER rare find from OC during his Angels days. To my knowledge only one person owns A couple more of his angels helmets and they will never be available. $500

Astros 2006 Road Grey Aubrey Huff jersey with INSANE use. Pilling, stains.... Etc. I believe this is his only road grey he wore with the Astros. $175

Aubrey Huff Astros Carolina clubs bat... Distinct ball marks, leather scuffs.... Number is hand written on the knob. $75

Taking offers!

mlbforeverhomer
04-30-2012, 01:07 PM

I am ready to blow these items out... See below

Cabrera Helmet is now $375

Huff Jersey is $145

Thanks,

claytonlemmons @ yahoo.com

mlbforeverhomer
05-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Huff is GONE...

Cabrera - LAST PRICE DROP BEFORE MOVING BACK IN THE CLOSET...

$325