PDA

View Full Version : dealing with???

momen55
10-06-2006, 08:38 PM
fellas;

have any of you delt with jason edelman from game used direct? this is the first time i have heard of this place? has it been around long? :confused:

Yankwood
10-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Yes, he posts here as Suave1477. I have dealt with him and have never had a problem.

nate
10-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Posts here all the time. Definitely recommended.

Sold him a game used bat a little while back with no problems.

Guess who's bat it was?

Yep......Darryl Strawberry.

Good luck with the website.

momen55
10-07-2006, 09:33 AM
ok!;)

suave1477
10-07-2006, 06:52 PM
To the members who have said kind words about me I would like to say Thank you.

To Momen,

I like to be as helpful as possible if you have any questions, concerns, or comments. I welcome all, you can reach me at admin@gameuseddirect.com or my personal email suave1477@yahoo.com

I pride myself on my potential customers and present customers as I would like each one to have a satisfactory expeirience and enjoy what they have. As I state on my site (which is still being worked on) that I treat this not only as a business, but a hobby. That is a sincere statement as I truly do enjoy this hobby.
Thank you for your interest!!!

jon_8_us
10-07-2006, 08:24 PM
In the few months that i have been here i have seen nothing but professionalism and a guy willing to help with anything in Jason.I just checked out his website(hopefully done soon)and can't wait till it's 100%.I just registered on there as well although i don't know how a bunch of New York fans are gonna help this Boston kid out finding bats.....
jon

bat_master
10-07-2006, 09:33 PM
In the few months that i have been here i have seen nothing but professionalism and a guy willing to help with anything in Jason.I just checked out his website(hopefully done soon)and can't wait till it's 100%.I just registered on there as well although i don't know how a bunch of New York fans are gonna help this Boston kid out finding bats.....
jon

Though I have not dealt with Jason other than in forum postings I have to say that I'm not sure that professionalism is a word I would use with him.

While I agree that he does have a great passion for the hobby I wish that his postings were much more thought out in both content and form. While I cannot speak for other forum members I have found some of his past postings to be offensive, confusing, and difficult to read.

I definitely am not desiring a confrontation over this posting. I just wish that he (and the rest of us as well) would remember that we aren't only representing our companies, but ourselves as well and that it is important to represent ourselves well and act professional as much as possible.

My two cents. If anyone disagrees I can be reached at the following email addresses: tim@tjsportsmn.com and t_byington@yahoo.com

Thanks

Tim Byington

jon_8_us
10-08-2006, 02:38 AM
Maybe i'm not paying attention here.But as far as i can see suave is a contributor and gentleman on this forum.I may be in the minority but as far as i see he is a great poster and deals with many issues in a professional manner here on GUU.Just my 2 cents
jon

suave1477
10-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Jon I appreciate the kind words.

Tim I am sorry you feel the way you do and if I have said anything to offend you or others I do apologize as mentioned I am passionate about this hobby. I am human and do make errors but i think that is sometimes forgotten in this hobby. That we are all human and not perfect, but with that said I always try to educate myself and try to act accordingly. Tim I hope you were not offended by anything, and again I apologize if I did offend you in someway. Tim if there is something that you feel I did or said that was in appropriate please contact me so I can try to make it right.
Thank you,

Jason