PDA

View Full Version : Game used ball Teixeira RBI single

Brinmill76
04-18-2012, 08:59 AM
This is a game used ball from the O's vs yankees game on 4-9-12 at Camden yards, this ball was pitched to Mark teixeira by Brian Matusz in the top of th 1st inning. Mark hit the ball for an RBI single to right field. The ball has a 20 year anniversary Camden yards logo. MLB hologram # FJ 529775. $ 90 shipped continental U.S. Email is Brinmill76@yahoo.com

Brinmill76
04-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Sale pending. Thanks

yankeesdrummer
04-18-2012, 03:55 PM
if the sale does not go through, please let me know. yankeesdrummer@yahoo.com
thanks!

BostonSportsFan
04-18-2012, 07:56 PM
This is a game used ball from the O's vs yankees game on 4-9-12 at Camden yards, this ball was pitched to Mark teixeira by Brian Matusz in the top of th 1st inning. Mark hit the ball for an RBI single to right field. The ball has a 20 year anniversary Camden yards logo. MLB hologram # FJ 529775. $ 90 shipped continental U.S. Email is Brinmill76@yahoo.com

Mr. Mill, can you please let us know the source of this ball? I spoke to my good friend Andy Lang today who is running the new memorabilia and art store at Camden Yards Art of the Game as I asked him for a game used hit ball from the Yankees series and he told me that they never received anything from the 4/9/12 game in fact his first game receiving anything was the 4/10/12 game. I confirmed this fact with Andy that they are the only onsite source selling any game used balls at Camden Yards much less with MLB authentication. I am trying to secure a ball with the 20th anniversary logo for my nephew who is an avid O's fan and to this point nobody seems to be able to obtain these game used balls yet you have one for sale?

I also spoke to a rep at the Orioles team store earlier today who confirmed for me that they are not selling any game used balls this year and that Art of the Game is handling this along with all game used at the stadium.

Was this somehow purchased from the Orioles in a way that would appear to be inexplicable or did this ball go out the back door via a clubhouse source or the MLB authenticator himself?

I have heard through a friend who works for the Orioles that items have been going out the back door for a long time which of course we all know happens with many teams however the Orioles are fully aware of it and from what I am being told people are going to lose their jobs over this once a full investigation is launched as it is apparently out of hand.

If there is another source that we are not aware of that provides legit sales of these game used items please let me know.

Joe

Brinmill76
04-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Joe, I do not wish to disclose my source but I can assure you that all of the items that I have purchased were done in legit fashion.

Brinmill76
04-24-2012, 06:04 PM
Ball is sold. Thanks

TJordan522
05-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Ball is sold. Thanks

Brinmill, please email me when you get a chance.

TJordan522 at aol.com.