PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ALT PURPLE Diamondbacks Jersey

TNTtoys
10-06-2006, 08:23 AM
All,

I have been after one of these for a while now, but no such luck. I can easily find out there the Diamondbacks Alt Purple jerseys from 1998, where the lettering was done predominantly in TEAL but not the style they put out soon after where they replaced the teal lettering with metallic COPPER. If anyone has a lead as to where I can find one of these, please let me know. This is mainly for wearing, so it can be a "no name" player, but it needs to be the right style, and a smaller size (46 or less).

Thanks,
Nick

PS- Still have not come across the 1994 Mets BP with the script "New York" and the silver lettering... again, any leads would be appreciated!

mrgoalie34
10-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Check out www.jimyackel.com (http://www.jimyackel.com) he has 2 of them...

sarahsdad
10-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Hello:
if you have an interest I have the purple mock t neck and the black mock t neck, both with the Diamondbacks logo on the neck, that they wore in 1998. Both are mint and unused. Would make a nice addition. Purple is a size XXL and black is a size XL but they are cut small so they both fit more like XL and as soon as you wash them they wil shrink a little.
Thanks,
Howard
howardperch@hotmail.com

TNTtoys
10-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Check out www.jimyackel.com (http://www.jimyackel.com) he has 2 of them...

I frequently go to Jim's site. He does not have the style I described above. He has 2 of the 1998s with the teal lettering.

Dominic3464
10-14-2006, 02:52 AM
Hi, drop me a line re this thread at uneek3464@aol.com ... thx...Dominic

bigtime59
10-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Try Hartel. They almost never update their site, but bought a LOAD of D-backs stuff a couple of years ago.

TNTtoys
10-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Try Hartel. They almost never update their site, but bought a LOAD of D-backs stuff a couple of years ago.

Thanks for the lead... I checked out their site, and it was pretty devoid of DBacks stuff. In case it hasn't been kept up to date, I gave them a call too, but went to voice mail. I'll let you know if they are able to come up with anything when I do hear back from them.