PDA

View Full Version : eagles/phillies penn state jerseys(s)

philliephyl
04-13-2012, 05:45 PM
I am a new member who recently signed up to the forum. I have only been in the hobby for a couple years now and I am looking to sale a portion of my collection. In terms of payment, I money order or paypal. The prices are not firm so I am willing to listen to any offer. I am very easy to work with and look forward to meeting new people in this hobby. If anyone is interested in any of these items or want pictures, please email me at ebb5000@gmail.com.

NFL
Game Jersey:
Tony Hunt 2006 jersey- Neck tag says 06-48 s. also says +6" length. jersey shows use. There is some snags on the numbers. It's meigray authenticated. It's a green jersey with the 75th anniversary patch. $215

Practice jerseys:
all the practice jersey I got directly from the eagles. These jersey show a lot of use and I would think that the players wore them a lot more than their game jerseys.
Jeff Thomason Tag on neck says 01-50. It's a size 50 +4 inches. And it's a linebacker cut. So it's long. it's green. $105

James thrash practice jersey. Neck tag says 02-48. Tag on front says 6" lb. so it's a linebacker cut. Shows a lot of use. it's green. $130

Phillies jerseys:
Greg gross jersey. Size 46. robin roberts patch on right sleeve. mlb authenticated Listed as a team issued jersey bc it can't be confirmed when he wore it. Has all proper tagging. Jersey shows some wear but still in great shape bc he was the hitting coach. it's the alt cream colored jersey. $250

Davey Lopes It's MLB authenticated as team issued but shows use. It's a size 46. But says -2 inches body and +1 sleeves. So it's not a typical fit. it's the alt cream colored jersey. $235

Tim grandoville issued jersey. Is listed as team issued bc MLB didn't see him wear this specific one. Does show light use. Was the bullpen catcher in 09. He played a couple of years for the reading phillies. Has both the hk and champs patches. size 48. alt cream colored jersey. $225

Penn State:
White penn state baseball jersey Acquired directly from the athletic department. It's a size 46. But the back tail comes down about 2 inches longer than the front. Jersey shows a lot of wear but still in tremendous shape. it's white home jersey. $225

feel free to contact me on here or email for more details or pics. thanks for your interest.

Eric