PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Rockies Game Used at Coors Field!!!

xpress34
04-12-2012, 10:01 PM
On Monday @ Opening Day, my buddy Aaron Heinrich came by my seat to say hi - he's the Director of Retail Marketing for the Rockies - and let me know they have a new thing... a small GU booth at Coors Field!

I bought THREE (3) Opening Day Locker Plates (all MLB certified):

Jason Giambi (got signed today!)
Michael Cuddyer (got signed last night!)
Tyler Colvin (I will get signed this weekend)

and ONE (1) GU Ball from Opening Day (they only sold 12).

I went by today and landed one of Cuddy's GU Spring Training Caps!!!

So, I guess now if you are looking for items, let me know.

If you contact me with a phone number, I can probably call you from the stadium and get Aaron to take your card over the phone and I can mail your item to you... check with Joe (MVP2000) for whom I facilitated his purchase of Giambi's used Fan Fest Jersey in January over the phone through Aaron.

I'll post picture's soon of the items I picked up.

All the best -

Smitty

slam
04-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Hi Smitty,

I'm looking for a few Rockies items. Please contact me slam_126@yahoo.com

xpress34
04-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Hi Smitty,

I'm looking for a few Rockies items. Please contact me slam_126@yahoo.com

eMail sent. Primarily, they currently have some bats, some jerseys, some locker plates, some line up cards and some GU balls.

stitzerfse
04-14-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi Smitty,

Would you please shoot me an email, I'm looking to pick up a bat. Thanks!

mlbforeverhomer
04-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Hey Smitty,

Can you email me please. I am looking for a bat.

Thank you!

claytonlemmons @ yahoo.com

Gyro123
04-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Please email me when you have a moment have a question about the Rockies game used being sold

Gyro123
04-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Please email me when you have a moment have a question about the Rockies game used being sold. My email is Gyro123@aol.com

TOYOTATruck07
04-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Smutty,
Can you please shoot me an email when you have a chance? Toyotatruck07@gmail.com Looking for a couple specific items, and which jerseys they have in the booth already. Thanks

Marrdar
04-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Smitty -

Please email me at marrdar@hotmail.com. Did they have any lineup cards from 2010-2012? I am looking for any games vs. the Giants.

Thank you, Marlon.

frikativ54
04-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Smutty,

:p :D :eek:

Tunis
04-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Any leftover Jose Lopez items? Please email at proberts@satx.rr.com.

Thanks, Paul

xpress34
04-14-2012, 09:30 PM
All -

I will see Aaron tomorrow and I will get a list of what they currently have avaialble. I will also ask (for those that asked) if Aaron minds me giving out his eMail addy.

I'll post sometime later tomorrow - after the game.

- Smitty

P.S. - Picked up Cuddy GU ST Hat today!

xpress34
04-14-2012, 09:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/GiambiPlate1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/GiambiPlate4.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/GiambiPlate2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/CuddyPlate1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/CuddyPlate4.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/CuddyPlate2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/GUBall1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/GUBall2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/Cuddy1.jpg

The highest # in MLB AUTH right now is FJ 586232. And they need to correct their description - it says TOM Pomeranz instead of DREW.

Hope you enjoy the pics!!!

- Smitty

skier14
04-15-2012, 11:50 AM
On Monday @ Opening Day, my buddy Aaron Heinrich came by my seat to say hi - he's the Director of Retail Marketing for the Rockies - and let me know they have a new thing... a small GU booth at Coors Field!

I bought THREE (3) Opening Day Locker Plates (all MLB certified):

Jason Giambi (got signed today!)
Michael Cuddyer (got signed last night!)
Tyler Colvin (I will get signed this weekend)

and ONE (1) GU Ball from Opening Day (they only sold 12).

I went by today and landed one of Cuddy's GU Spring Training Caps!!!

So, I guess now if you are looking for items, let me know.

If you contact me with a phone number, I can probably call you from the stadium and get Aaron to take your card over the phone and I can mail your item to you... check with Joe (MVP2000) for whom I facilitated his purchase of Giambi's used Fan Fest Jersey in January over the phone through Aaron.

I'll post picture's soon of the items I picked up.

All the best -

Smitty

Wow,
Glad they finally set that up.
Really looking forward to seeing what you picked up.

2000mvpfan
04-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Hey Chris-
If any more Giambi locker nameplates pop up,please let me know.Ive only got a Yankees one and one from when the Rox played an exhibition against the Tulsa Drillers.

Take care,
Joe

TOYOTATruck07
04-17-2012, 02:14 PM
Smitty, do we have any updates on this? Thanks

xpress34
04-18-2012, 12:58 AM
Hello all... I will try to get a better look next home stand. It's a small booth and they were packed tonight.

The only thing I know from tonight is that they were NOT offering any GU balls since if Moyer won (which he did - history was made) Moyer, The Rockies Archives and the HOF would get 1st dibs on any GU items from tonights game.

I don't have Season Tickets, so this may take some time to get back to, so please be patient.

- Smitty

Skizzick
04-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Do you have access to ANY Jamie Moyer stuff? He is one of my faves.

GotInk?
04-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Hey Rockies fans...I'll be shocked if anyone can help me out on this but thought I'd try. Josh Phelps signed a minor league deal in 2010. Don't think he made it through Spring Training, but I know he had Rockies bats made up...I missed out on one on eBay. Anyone have one or could check out the Rockies team store discussed in this thread? Thanks in advance for ANY help...

I'd also be in the market for any other Phelps-related Rockies items, too!

Matt

xpress34
05-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Follow UP for Rockies GU booth...

I talked to Aaron this past weekend about the GU booth and they are still working out the kinks.

Outside of GU baseballs and a handful of bats, nothing new has come through since Opening Day weekend.

Part of the issue is MLB and MLB Authentication.

While I have no problem accepting an LOA from the Rockies signed by Aaron (I've known him for almost 20 years and know he is a stand up guy), some people only want items with MLB Authentication Holograms.

The problem Aaron is having is that MLB is trying to set his prices. He doesn't want anything to be over $500 for this 1st year as they get established and build up a clientele at the ballpark. $500 items for Aaron would usually be GU jerseys from marquee players (Tulo, Cargo, Helton, Giambi, Cuddyer or Fowler) and their bats would be between $200 - $400 or so.

MLB wants Aaron to ask $2,000 for a Tulo/Cargo/Helton/Giambi GU bat or jersey, not $500.

Aaron is prepping to sell the Rockies Jackie Robinson Day jerseys, but does not have a date yet or pricing. When I know, you will all know.

Just wanted to give an update on what is going on right now.

- Smitty

Dodgers101
05-08-2012, 10:51 PM
That is the same thing I hear at Dodger stadium. That MLB wants to set the prices. But at least they are not that unreasonable on the bats, only $699 for Kemp. Although it doesn't appear that Marc with the Tigers is having the same problem.

frikativ54
05-08-2012, 10:55 PM
[QUOTE=Dodgers101;292191Although it doesn't appear that Marc with the Tigers is having the same problem.[/QUOTE]

LOL! :D

Those Tigers prices keep going up and up. Last year, you could find a few deals among everything offered for sale. This year, I have had no such luck. :(

Dodgers101
05-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Les, regarding the Tigers I guess it depends what your looking for. I've picked up game worn jerseys from last year and he knocked $200 off the regular price. So there are deals to be had and it seems as though he has the freedom to set the prices he wants.

xpress34
05-28-2012, 10:59 PM
UPDATE:

Went to the 2nd game of the Day Night double header today to get photos of my buddy and his wife helping unfurl the flag on the field for the National Anthem.

Stopped by the GU booth and they were selling off the PURPLE Star & Stripes (Grey digitized Camo) caps worn in Game 1 today as well as jerseys.

Giambi, Pacheco and LaMahieu all kept their purple hats and Aaron was getting three 'retail' ones signed by those three for sale.

I picked up Cuddyer and Moyer. No, Moyer did not pitch today, but his GU and GW items do NOT come up for sale - he keeps everything! In fact when he set the 'age' record for a win, they had NO GU balls from the game as outside of one for the Rockies and one for the HOF, Moyer kept the others to use as gifts to friends and family.

They did have (when I left) Giambi, Moyer and Tulowitzki's jerseys from Game 1 today.

If anyone is interested, I can talk to Aaron tomorrow and see if any of them are still available.

All the best -

Smitty

xpress34
05-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Hey Rockies fans...I'll be shocked if anyone can help me out on this but thought I'd try. Josh Phelps signed a minor league deal in 2010. Don't think he made it through Spring Training, but I know he had Rockies bats made up...I missed out on one on eBay. Anyone have one or could check out the Rockies team store discussed in this thread? Thanks in advance for ANY help...

I'd also be in the market for any other Phelps-related Rockies items, too!

Matt

Matt -

Never seen any Phelps stuff from Rockies - ST or otherwise.

- Smitty

xpress34
05-28-2012, 11:02 PM

Just picked up Moyer's GU (GW actually since he didn't pitch) Purple Memorial Day hat from Game 1 of today's double header.

The Rockies do have his GW jersey from Game 1 available for sale...

- Smitty

huntr
05-29-2012, 09:17 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for a road gray jersey for this year in newer style. Please email me at huntr18@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Bob

xpress34
05-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for a road gray jersey for this year in newer style. Please email me at huntr18@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Bob

Bob -

As of yesterday, no Road jeresys, no ALT. Just Home Whites.

- Smitty

frikativ54
05-29-2012, 02:03 PM
Just picked up Moyer's GU (GW actually since he didn't pitch) Purple Memorial Day hat from Game 1 of today's double header.

The Rockies do have his GW jersey from Game 1 available for sale...

- Smitty

I would love to see pics of your hat. :)

xpress34
05-30-2012, 08:20 AM

They have his GW jersey from Memorial Day available.

xpress34
05-30-2012, 08:43 AM
UPDATE:

Waiting to hear back from Aaron if I can post his eMail or not, but in the meantime I have sent him an eMail with all the contact info I have been sent by everyone.

Some of you wrote me about stuff, but did not provide any contact info (eMail or phone number) that I could pass onto Aaron.

I also told Aaron that if he doesn't want to deal with shipping, if he will take on-line/phone sales from you guys, I will pick your stuff up for you and deal with each person on an individual basis to get your item shipped out to you.

- Smitty

spartanservitto
05-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Does anyone have the information to the dodgers game used contact, I would love to purchase a kemp gamer.

-Tony

xpress34
05-30-2012, 09:51 PM
UPDATE:

Aaron wrote me back and asked that I not post his eMail at this time as he is dealing with so much stuff getting the Game Used booth going at Coors Field.

I cannot say whether or not he will contact anyone through the eMail addresses I submitted to him.

- Smitty

Texstros
05-31-2012, 07:37 AM
Thanks Smitty!!!

ChicagoCubsWS
05-31-2012, 08:29 PM
Any Christian Friedrich stuff?

xpress34
05-31-2012, 09:17 PM

I'll look on Sunday when I'm at the stadium.

xpress34
05-31-2012, 09:18 PM

I'm surprised you're not looking for Colvin or LaMahieu with your handle.

ChicagoCubsWS
05-31-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm surprised you're not looking for Colvin or LaMahieu with your handle.

I know Christian from minor league days and have played xbox with him, met him, etc.

I always liked Colvin and LeMahieu but not in Rox stuff.

ChicagoCubsWS
06-06-2012, 09:45 PM
So any update?

Instanton
06-09-2012, 08:30 PM
I saw a Friedrich at the very end of the rack; but the lady mentioned it had been sold. Not sure if they were there before, but it was mentioned all the jerseys were from the Memorial Day games.

ChicagoCubsWS
06-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Ok thanks. If anyone goes again soon and finds anymore Friedrich stuff please let me know.

I could email you my phone number so you could text me a price.

Adam

marzomarz
06-27-2012, 02:39 PM
anyone have a phone number of email address for the GU store at Coors Field? I'm interested in items available during the recent home stand against the Washington Nationals. Interested in bases, but would also like to know of other items available.

xpress34
06-29-2012, 12:31 AM
anyone have a phone number of email address for the GU store at Coors Field? I'm interested in items available during the recent home stand against the Washington Nationals. Interested in bases, but would also like to know of other items available.

As I stated earlier, Aaron has asked me to refrain from posting his Number or eMail address at this time as this is a new venture for them and they are not quite in the position of fielding calls and eMails at this point.

That said, I have facilitated the purchase of two Jason Giambi jerseys by my good friend Joe and am working on trying to get a ball from a Harper at bat for Andrew.

They do not get much - if anything - from the visiting teams other than pitched and or batted balls on occasion. As of today, they did not have anything other than a few balls batted by Rockies players off of Washington pitchers.

- Smitty

marzomarz
06-29-2012, 01:06 AM
did they have any bases from the game?

ChicagoCubsWS
06-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Could you find any Friedrich pitched balls?

jwal23
04-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Hey Smitty, I sent you a PM

xpress34
04-15-2013, 12:00 AM
All -

Please see the new thread I just started on Rockies GU for the 2013 Season.

Thanks!

Smitty

MODS - please CLOSE this thread as a new one has been started for the 2013 Season.