PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Expert Help needed

eric16841
04-12-2012, 02:09 PM
I recently got a jersey from 2010 that is authenticated to the game after mothers day which they would have had pink ribbon on the jerseys. Where these jerseys auctioned off or is there a good chance that the jersey that i got may have had the ribbon attached. I havent has the jersey in hand as of yet to see if you can see where it may have been sewn on. Anyones help would be appreciated.

Thank you

TNTtoys
04-12-2012, 04:05 PM
I recently got a jersey from 2010 that is authenticated to the game after mothers day which they would have had pink ribbon on the jerseys. Where these jerseys auctioned off or is there a good chance that the jersey that i got may have had the ribbon attached. I havent has the jersey in hand as of yet to see if you can see where it may have been sewn on. Anyones help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Happy to help, but you need to provide more detail...

Please start with the player/team and then provide the MLB authentication sticker number. We should be able to find your item then...

dnrapp
04-12-2012, 05:55 PM

Thank you

Most teams don't sew on the ribbons. They are just stick on ribbons