PDA

View Full Version : Ebay saved searches

jppopma
04-11-2012, 08:12 AM
What time does everyone get their Ebay saved search emails? Mine come in right about 2:30 PM each day. I have a second ebay account for work that I added a few searches onto, and it get's the emails at 4:10-4:15 AM each day!

I'm just curious because it seems like there have been alot of BIN deals that are always over and done before I ever get my notification emails. (yes, I know that I can go and run everything, every hour of the day by myself...and many of the really good deals are bought within an hour of being listed).

Does anyone know if there is any way to change when these e-mails are sent, or is it based on the Ebay servers and when they happen to hit your account?

hiramman
04-11-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm on the east coast (Atlanta) and I get mine about 3-4am every morning.

akrover
04-11-2012, 11:56 AM
I have been getting mine around 4am. However, this changes from time to time and seems to happen around DST. Actually I usually miss a days worth of emails when the clocks are changed and then the hour at which they come can change greatly. A year ago at this time they were all coming in between 9 & 10 am est. But, I don't think there is any way to change this. Also, I'm not sure it really matters, it is just luck of when something was listed anyway.