PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Mississippi State items

sparky39762
04-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Hi. New to the forum here, and looking for any Mississippi State items.

Most of my MSU collection is sports-related vintage items (pennants, posters, programs, etc). I only have one game-used piece, a football from 2011, but would love to get some more items if anyone is interested in selling.

G1X
04-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Are you also looking for MIssissippi State players' game-worn NFL, MLB, NBA jerseys, etc.?

hiramman
04-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Hey Sparky.

Welcome to the forum. I'm a State grad and may have a few vintage items you may be interested in. I don't really have any current stuff other than maybe a couple of autographed 8x10's of jerious Norwood, but may definitley have a few items from the 1970's when I was a kid, as well as some stuff from the mid 80's when I was there.

Not exactly sure what you are really looking for, so if you can be more specific I may be able to help you out. I know I have a couple of tear-away jerseys from the 70's (I think one was maroon and one was white) as well as some autographs, tickets, programs, pennants etc.

Drop me a line at my email below or post here what you are looking for and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Jimmie
Class of '86

sparky39762
04-12-2012, 09:03 PM
G1X - I'm mostly interested in Mississippi State college jerseys and memorabilia.

Thanks